Interior cleaning heads HKF 50 P
The pneumatic HKF 50 P interior cleaning head is resistant to acids, alkalis and solvents and is suitable for cleaning small- to medium-sized containers.
The pneumatic HKF 50 P interior cleaning head is specifically designed for cleaning small- to medium-sized containers in explosion-proof areas. Thanks to the machine's pneumatic operation, the cleaning medium has no effect on speed. The use of high-quality materials, such as stainless steel on parts that come into contact with the cleaning media and PTFE seals on the shafts, ensures long working times. The interior cleaning head is suitable for cleaning media of all types across a broad pH range. The HKF 50 P interior cleaning head is also extremely versatile thanks to the comprehensive accessory line available, such as cones for plugging into bungholes, spray nozzles, pipe benders and high-pressure hoses.
Features and benefits
Modular interior cleaning head
- Thanks to the modularity, existing systems can be extended if required.
ATEX certification (protection against explosion)
- High safety standard in accordance with legal requirements.
- First-class cleaning results.
- Flexible and resource-conserving use.
Industrial standard (components that come into contact with cleaning medium are stainless steel)
- Long service life ensures costs are saved.
- Can be used in different applications.
Different nozzle configuration
|Drive||Compressed air 4-7 bar, 0,45 m³/min|
|Operating pressure (bar)||100|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||7|
- Modular components for container cleaning