Scrubber drier B 90 R Adv Bp Pack
The B 90 R Adv Bp Pack battery-powered ride-on scrubber drier is compact and versatile, has an increased tank capacity and variable working widths (55–75 cm) and features FACT. The Advance model features a control panel for displaying all operating states and adjusting the brush speed and turbine output to suit floor conditions. Features 4 contact pressure settings.
Always have full control: The ride-on scrubber dryer B 90 R Adv Bp Pack is equipped with Flexible Application Control Technology (FACT) for the demand-oriented adjustment of the brush speed.The operating hours and fresh water fill level are also shown clearly on the display. The machine allows the use of roller or disc brush heads with different working widths (55, 65 and 75 cm). For maximum flexibility.The brush is driven by a star carrier. With a turning circle of only 1.6 m, the machine is very flexible and offers superb manoeuvrability. The machine also has an increased tank volume and is very easy to fill with fresh water.Thanks to the compact dimensions, the machine can be easily loaded and transported, e.g., in lifts.Openings at the battery compartment guarantee adequate ventilation, also during longer operating times.An additional flat pleated filter protects the turbine against corrosion.In short: the manoeuvrable and flexible alternative to every large walk-behind machine!
Features and benefits
Highly manoeuvrableThanks to its very short and narrow construction style, the machine is very agile and easy to manoeuver despite large water volumes. The 90° steering system allows you to turn on the spot. A low centre of gravity ensures excellent road adherence.
Easy operationThe basic functions are easily controlled using the EASY switch. Operating hours can be viewed on the display. Additionally, the roller brushes ensure that water and therefore also cleaning agent are saved.
Long running timeLarge compartment for a large battery capacity. Maintenance-free gel batteries in the pack variants. Two-level turbo power saves energy in the WHISPER setting.
- If required, the brush head can be replaced quickly with no need for tools.
- The rollers on the R head can be changed in next to no time.
- The brushes or pad drive boards on the D head are discarded using the foot pedal.
- For easy operation. The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch. All important information is shown and adjustments programmed via the display.
- Charger always on board - can be recharged anywhere - flexible use - tailored for a long battery operating life
- For adjustment of the brush speed.
Traction drive with speeds of up to 6 km/h
- For negotiating steeper gradients. (With solenoid brake)
Fresh water level indicator
- For constant fresh water level control during operation.
Straight or curved squeegee
- For optimal suction on every floor. (Please order separately).
|Working width of brushes (mm)||550 - 750|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850 - 940|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||90 / 90|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||4500|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3375|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||20 - 315 / 28 - 35|
|Battery (V/Ah)||24 / 170|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 2,5|
|Rated input power (W)||2200|
|Traction motor (W)||600|
|Waste container (l)||5 / 7|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||69|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||273|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1450 x 720 x 1180|
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery and built-in charger included
- Automatic water stop
- 2-tank system