Scrubber drier B 90 R Adv Dose Bp Pack
The B 90 R Adv Bp Pack battery-powered ride-on scrubber dryer is compact, versatile, has an extended tank capacity and variable working widths (55-75 cm) and features FACT. The Advance model features a control panel for displaying all operating states and adjusting the brush speed and turbine output to suit floor conditions. Features 4 contact pressure settings. Integrated detergent dosing system (Dose) for precise detergent dosage.
The B 90 R Adv Dose Bp Pack ride-on scrubber dryer with maintenance-free battery and on-board charger features the Dose dosing systems for low detergent consumption. Detergent dosing can be adjusted to suit the degree of soiling. Exact dosing takes place between 0.5 and 3% (in 0.5% steps). The machine also offers Flexible Application Control Technology (FACT) for optimal adjustment of the brush speed. This machine can be used with roller or disc brush heads with different working widths (55, 65 und 75 cm). For maximum flexibility. The brush drive features a star-wheel mechanism for a long brush life. With a turning circle of only 1.6 m, this machine is very flexible and offers excellent manoeuvrability. This machine also features an extended tank capacity and is easy to fill with fresh water. Compact for easy storage, loading and transport. Openings in the battery compartment ensure adequate ventilation also during long periods of use. An additional flat pleated filter protects the turbine against corrosion. In brief: The manoeuvrable alternative to any large walk-behind machine!
Features and benefits
Highly manoeuvrableThanks to its very short and narrow construction style, the machine is very agile and easy to manoeuver despite large water volumes. The 90° steering system allows you to turn on the spot. A low centre of gravity ensures excellent road adherence.
Easy operationThe basic functions are easily controlled using the EASY switch. Operating hours can be viewed on the display. Additionally, the roller brushes ensure that water and therefore also cleaning agent are saved.
Long running timeLarge compartment for a large battery capacity. Maintenance-free gel batteries in the pack variants. Two-level turbo power saves energy in the WHISPER setting.
- If required, the brush head can be replaced quickly with no need for tools.
- The rollers on the R head can be changed in next to no time.
- The brushes or pad drive boards on the D head are discarded using the foot pedal.
- For easy operation. The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch. All important information is shown and adjustments programmed via the display.
- Charger always on board - can be recharged anywhere - flexible use - tailored for a long battery operating life
- For adjustment of the brush speed.
Traction drive with speeds of up to 6 km/h
- For negotiating steeper gradients. (With solenoid brake)
Fresh water level indicator
- For constant fresh water level control during operation.
Straight or curved squeegee
- For optimal suction on every floor. (Please order separately).
|Working width of brushes (mm)||550 - 750|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850 - 940|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||90 / 90|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||4500|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3375|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||20 - 315 / 28 - 35|
|Battery (V/Ah)||24 / 170|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 2,5|
|Traction motor (W)||600|
|Waste container (l)||5 / 7|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||69|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||275|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1450 x 720 x 1180|
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery and built-in charger included
- Battery and charger included
- Battery charger
- Automatic water stop
- 2-tank system