Scrubber drier BD 50/70 R Classic Fleet Bp
Easy-to-operate ride-on scrubber drier BD 50/70 R Fleet Classic with an integrated brush head and disc brush, as well as connection to our Kärcher Fleet fleet management system.
The affordable, battery powered entry-level model BD 50/70 R Fleet Classic is a compact ride-on scrubber drier which impresses with many useful equipment details and very easy handling. Tried-and-tested disc brush engineering (disc brush is included) ensures outstanding cleaning results, while Kärcher Fleet, our cloud-based fleet management system, keeps you informed at all times of the utilisation and status of your machine. The simple operation with colour-coded control elements and the standard Home Base, which can be equipped with hooks for easy storage of cleaning utensils, make work easier for the operator. Other available options include a bin bag holder and a pre-sweep mop. The batteries and accompanying charger should be chosen separately according to your needs when ordering.
Features and benefits
- Self-explanatory symbols and clear control panel.
- Brief familiarisation phases.
- Simple, yellow colour-coded control elements make the machine easy to use.
Disc brush engineering
- Robust construction style with integrated disc brush head.
- High area performance thanks to large working width.
- Brush replacement via pedal ejection.
Compact, slim design
- Extremely manoeuvrable machine.
- Clear view of surfaces to be cleaned.
- Easy to transport.
Optional accessories: pre-sweep mop
- Picks up dry dirt, thus supporting the cleaning process.
- Helps prevent blockage of the suction channel.
Kärcher Fleet state-of-the-art fleet management system.
- For industry-specific recording and evaluation of machine data.
- The rendered service can be documented in detail for the client at any time.
- Makes business planning and evaluation of machine usage easier.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||510|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||70 / 75|
|Theoretical area performance (m²)||2805|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||2000|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||13 / 20|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 2,5|
|Rated input power (W)||1400|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||113|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||123,1|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||125,1|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1310 x 590 x 1060|
- Disc brush
- Powerful traction drive
- Automatic water stop
- Solenoid valve
- Squeegee, v-shape
- 2-tank system