High pressure washer HD 6/16-4 M Cage
HD 6/16-4 M Cage: the 4-pole, slow-running AC motor, along with the powder-coated steel tubular frame, are the main features of the energy-efficient high-pressure cleaner.
With a working pressure of 140 bar and a flow rate of up to 600 litres per hour, our mobile HD 6/16-4 M Cage belongs to the middle class of unheated high-pressure cleaners. Optimally protected from external influences by a robust powder-coated steel tubular frame, the machine impresses across the board under tough working conditions. The newly developed 3-piston axial pump with brass cylinder head also plays an important part here, enabling an increase of up to 20% in energy efficiency and cleaning performance. Driven by a 4-pole, slow-running AC motor with pressure switch control, the extremely service-friendly HD 6/16-4 M Cage is perfectly suited to both horizontal and vertical use. The EASY!Force high-pressure gun, which utilises the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the retaining force to zero, and the EASY!Lock quick-release couplings, which enable handling that is five times faster than conventional screw connections, without compromising on robustness or longevity, ensure comfortable working. The automatic pressure relief feature ensures the long service life of the high-pressure components.
Features and benefits
Durable and robust
- Sturdy tubular steel frame protects all components.
- The tubular steel frame is also suitable for simple fastening and lashing of the machine in the service vehicle.
- Robust plastic chassis reliably protects the pump against damage and dirt.
- Automatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their service life.
- Powerful, 4-pole slow-running electric motor.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Easy access to the cylinder head when bottom of machine is opened.
- Fast access to electrical box through simple removal of cover.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
Increased energy efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20 percent increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
Efficient and time-saving solutions
- Effortless EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Designed for upright and horizontal operation.
Clever accessory storage
- Bracket for fixing the cup foam lance.
- EASY!Lock TR20 allows the power nozzle or a surface cleaner to be stored directly at the machine.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 230 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||600|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||160 / 16|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||240 / 24|
|Connection load (kW)||3,1|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||420 x 460 x 970|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Power nozzle
- Pressure cut-off