High pressure washer HD 7/14-4 M Cage
HD 7/14-4 M Cage: unheated high-pressure cleaner with 4-pole slow-running AC motor, robust steel tubular frame, automatic pressure relief and 140 bar working pressure.
The EASY!Force high-pressure gun, along with the EASY!Lock quick-release couplings, on our HD 7/14-4 M Cage high-pressure cleaner ensure you can work without tiring and save on attachment and removal time. The EASY!Force high-pressure gun utilises the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the retaining force to zero, while the EASY!Lock quick-release couplings enable handling that is five times faster than conventional screw connections, without compromising on robustness or longevity. A powder-coated steel tubular frame reliably protects the machine from external damage under tough working conditions and during transportation. Internally, the automatic pressure relief feature protects the high-pressure components. Driven by a 4-pole, slow-running AC motor, the newly developed 3-piston axial pump with brass cylinder head enables an increase in the cleaning performance and energy efficiency of the HD 7/14-4 M Cage of around 20%. The high-pressure cleaner is also designed for vertical and horizontal operation, and boasts easy accessibility to the components relevant for maintenance.
Features and benefits
Durable and robust
- Sturdy tubular steel frame protects all components.
- The tubular steel frame is also suitable for simple fastening and lashing of the machine in the service vehicle.
- Robust plastic chassis reliably protects the pump against damage and dirt.
- Automatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their service life.
- Powerful, 4-pole slow-running electric motor.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Easy access to the cylinder head when bottom of machine is opened.
- Fast access to electrical box through simple removal of cover.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
Increased energy efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20 percent increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
Efficient and time-saving solutions
- Effortless EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Designed for upright and horizontal operation.
Clever accessory storage
- Bracket for fixing the cup foam lance.
- EASY!Lock TR20 allows the power nozzle or a surface cleaner to be stored directly at the machine.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 230 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||700|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||140 / 14|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||210 / 21|
|Connection load (kW)||3,1|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||420 x 460 x 970|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Power nozzle
- Pressure cut-off