High pressure washer HD 7/16-4 M
Compact, mobile, unheated high-pressure cleaner HD 7/16-4 M with 4-pole, slow-running three-phase motor and automatic pressure relief. High cleaning performance and energy-efficient.
Designed for upright and horizontal operation, our compact, mobile and powerful high-pressure cleaner HD 7/16-4 M ensures maximum flexibility in use. Practical details such as servo control, our system for controlling the water volume and working pressure directly at the trigger gun, or also the simple manoeuvrability and the low spatial requirement of the reliable device, guarantee maximum comfort. Powered by a 4-pole, slow-running three-phase motor with pressure switch control, the new pump engineering ensures 20 percent higher cleaning performance and energy efficiency. The automatic pressure relief protects the high-pressure components against damage in stand-by mode. Effortless work and time-saving set-up and dismantling are guaranteed with the EASY!Force high-pressure gun, which makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet in order to reduce the holding force to zero, and the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners for 5-times faster handling compared to traditional connections without having a negative impact on robustness and durability. Several options are available for the safe storage of accessories directly at the device during transportation.
Features and benefits
High-quality equipmentAutomatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their life. Powerful, 4-pole, slow-running electric motor. High-quality brass cylinder head.
Flexible operationFor vertical and horizontal operation. Maximum stability during horizontal operation as the wheels do not touch the floor.
Outstanding mobilityThe push handle, which can be retracted at the touch of a button, increases the compactness of the machine and reduces the spatial requirement. Can be easily stored in service vehicles. Integrated storage possibilities reduce the set-up times.
Clever accessory storage
- Holder for the cup foam lance.
- EASY!Lock TR20 permits storage of the Power nozzle or a surface cleaner directly at the machine.
- Practical nozzle compartment for storing the rotary nozzle.
- Easy access to the cylinder head through the open part at the bottom of the machine.
- Quick access to the electrical box by simple removal of the machine cover.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
Effortless and time-saving solutions
- Fatigue-free EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
Increased energy efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20% increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||350 - 700|
|Inlet temperature (°C)||60|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 160 / 3 - 16|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||240 / 24|
|Connection load (kW)||4,2|
|Connection cable (m)||5|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||38,1|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||41,4|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||400 x 455 x 700|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force
- High-pressure hose, 10 m, Premium quality
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Power nozzle
- Pressure switch-off
- Servo control
- Perfect for use in vehicle cleaning, in the construction and transport sectors, as well as industry