High pressure washer HD 7/16-4 M Cage
The powder-coated steel tubular frame ensures maximum protection of the pump unit on our HD 7/16-4 M Cage high-pressure cleaner. With Servo Control for convenient working pressure adjustment.
Our HD 7/16-4 Cage ST high-pressure cleaner with 4-pole slow-running three-phase motor features impressive high-quality equipment and a highly robust cage design with a powder-coated steel tubular frame. Intelligent features such as the Servo Control function for controlling the water volume (up to 700 l/h) and working pressure (up to 160 bar) make working with this mobile, unheated machine significantly easier. The extremely service-friendly HD 7/16-4 Cage ST also impresses with its long-lasting 3-piston axial pump with brass cylinder head, which enables 20% higher cleaning performance and energy efficiency. The machine can be used in both a horizontal and vertical position, and is also equipped with an automatic pressure relief feature to protect the high-pressure components. Other equipment featured as standard includes the EASY!Force high-pressure gun, which utilises the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the retaining force to zero, and the EASY!Lock quick-release couplings, which enable handling that is five times faster than conventional screw connections, without compromising on robustness or longevity.
Features and benefits
Durable and robust
- Sturdy tubular steel frame protects all components.
- The tubular steel frame is also suitable for simple fastening and lashing of the machine in the service vehicle.
- Robust plastic chassis reliably protects the pump against damage and dirt.
- Automatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their service life.
- Powerful, 4-pole slow-running electric motor.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Easy access to the cylinder head when bottom of machine is opened.
- Fast access to electrical box through simple removal of cover.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
Increased energy efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20 percent increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
Efficient and time-saving solutions
- Effortless EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Designed for upright and horizontal operation.
Clever accessory storage
- Bracket for fixing the cup foam lance.
- EASY!Lock TR20 allows the power nozzle or a surface cleaner to be stored directly at the machine.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||350 - 700|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 / 160 / 3 / 16|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||240 / 24|
|Connection load (kW)||4,2|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||420 x 460 x 970|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Power nozzle
- Pressure cut-off
- Servo Control