High pressure washer HD 7/16-4 MX Plus
Excellent performance data (hourly water volume 700 l at 160 bar working pressure) and a convenient hose reel characterise the HD 7/16-4 MX in daily commercial use.
Our compact, mobile, unheated high-pressure cleaner HD 7/16-4 MX with 4-pole, slow-running three-phase motor convinces with a wide variety of equipment, service-friendly device layout and high flexibility in the application. An integrated hose reel simplifies handling with the high-pressure hose immensely, the newly developed, robust 3-piston axial pump with brass cylinder head increases cleaning performance and energy efficiency by an impressive 20 percent and at the same time guarantees a long service life. The automatic pressure relief and a large water filter take responsibility for the protection of the high-quality components. Innovative solutions ensure effortless work and time-saving set-up and dismantling: While the EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet in order to reduce the holding force to zero, the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners enable up to 5-times faster handling compared to conventional screw connections without any negative impacts on the robustness and durability. There is suitable space for accessories, including the optional cup foam lance, directly at the device thanks to clever solutions.
Features and benefits
- Automatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their service life.
- Powerful, 4-pole slow-running electric motor.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Designed for upright and horizontal operation.
- Maximum stability in horizontal operation as the wheels do not touch the ground.
- Push handle can be retracted at the push of a button, thus increasing the compactness of the machine and reducing the space requirement.
- Effortless storage in service vehicles.
- Integrated storage options reduce the set-up times.
Clever accessory storage
- Bracket for fixing the cup foam lance.
- EASY!Lock TR20 allows the power nozzle or a surface cleaner to be stored directly at the machine.
- Practical nozzle compartment for holding the rotary nozzle.
- Easy access to the cylinder head when bottom of machine is opened.
- Fast access to electrical box through simple removal of cover.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
Efficient and time-saving solutions
- Effortless EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
Increased energy efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20 percent increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||350 - 700|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 / 160 / 3 / 16|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||240 / 24|
|Connection load (kW)||4,2|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||400 x 455 x 966|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force
- High-pressure hose, 15 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Power nozzle
- Dirt blaster
- Integrated pressure hose reel
- Pressure cut-off
- Servo Control