High pressure washer HD 7/17 M Cage
Up to 700 litres of water per hour for optimum cleaning results: powerful HD 7/17 M Cage high-pressure cleaner with steel tubular frame, three-phase motor and automatic pressure relief.
The HD 7/17 M Cage ST with three-phase motor is a mobile and highly robust high-pressure cleaner fitted with a powder-coated steel tubular frame which has been designed for vertical or horizontal use under tough working conditions. The new 3-piston axial pump with brass cylinder head is easily accessible thanks to the service-friendly machine design and enables 20% higher cleaning performance and energy efficiency. An additional water fine filter is installed to protect the pump, while automatic pressure relief prevents loads on the pump and other high-pressure components in stand-by operation. Our innovative EASY!Force high-pressure gun utilises the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the retaining force to zero as standard, while the EASY!Lock quick-release couplings enable handling that is five times faster than conventional screw connections, without compromising on robustness or longevity.
Features and benefits
Durable and robust
- Sturdy tubular steel frame protects all components.
- The tubular steel frame is also suitable for simple fastening and lashing of the machine in the service vehicle.
- Robust plastic chassis reliably protects the pump against damage and dirt.
- Automatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their service life.
- Powerful, 2-pole, air-cooled electric motor.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Easy access to the cylinder head when bottom of machine is opened.
- Fast access to electrical box through simple removal of cover.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
Increased energy efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20 percent increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
Efficient and time-saving solutions
- Effortless EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Designed for upright and horizontal operation.
Clever accessory storage
- Bracket for fixing the cup foam lance.
- EASY!Lock TR20 allows the power nozzle or a surface cleaner to be stored directly at the machine.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||700|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||170 / 17|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||255 / 25,5|
|Connection load (kW)||4,2|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||420 x 460 x 970|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Power nozzle
- Pressure cut-off