High pressure washer HD 7/17 M Plus
The mobile high-pressure cleaner HD 7/17 M has a robust 3-piston axial pump with hardened stainless steel piston, automatic pressure relief and a reliable three-phase motor.
Reliable and powerful, compact and mobile: Our unheated high-pressure cleaner HD 7/17 M with three-phase motor combines long lifetimes, easy servicing, maximum flexibility and comfortable working in a highly efficient device which is designed for upright and horizontal operation. The EASY!Force high-pressure gun, which makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet in order to reduce the holding force to zero, and the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners for up to 5-times faster handling compared to traditional connections without any negative impacts on the robustness and durability, guarantee effortless work and time-saving set-up and dismantling. Thanks to the new pump engineering energy efficiency and cleaning performance are also increased by around 20 percent. So that the high-pressure components also cannot be damaged in stand-by mode, an effective automatic pressure relief is integrated. Clever storage possibilities for the various accessories are also standard – from a tubular steel tray for short breaks to a nozzle compartment for the rotary nozzle through to a mounting for the optional cup foam lance.
Features and benefits
- Automatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their service life.
- Powerful, 2-pole, air-cooled electric motor.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Designed for upright and horizontal operation.
- Maximum stability in horizontal operation as the wheels do not touch the ground.
- Push handle can be retracted at the push of a button, thus increasing the compactness of the machine and reducing the space requirement.
- Effortless storage in service vehicles.
- Integrated storage options reduce the set-up times.
Clever accessory storage
- Bracket for fixing the cup foam lance.
- EASY!Lock TR20 allows the power nozzle or a surface cleaner to be stored directly at the machine.
- Practical nozzle compartment for holding the rotary nozzle.
- Easy access to the cylinder head when bottom of machine is opened.
- Fast access to electrical box through simple removal of cover.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
Efficient and time-saving solutions
- Effortless EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
Increased energy efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20 percent increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||700|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||170 / 17|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||255 / 25,5|
|Connection load (kW)||4,2|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||400 x 455 x 700|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Power nozzle
- Dirt blaster
- Pressure cut-off