High pressure washer HD 8/18-4 M Cage
Extremely robust unheated HD 8/18-4 M Cage high-pressure cleaner with powder-coated steel tubular frame for commercial use under tough conditions and maximum protection of the pump unit.
HD 8/18-4 M Cage mobile high-pressure cleaner in a particularly robust cage version with powder-coated steel tubular frame for protection in mobile applications under tough conditions and in the case of frequent transportation. The service-friendly machine is designed for vertical and horizontal use and thus offers the user maximum flexibility and reliability. The EASY!Force high-pressure gun, which utilises the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the retaining force to zero, and the EASY!Lock quick-release couplings, which enable handling that is five times faster than conventional screw connections, without compromising on robustness or longevity, ensure you can work without tiring and save on attachment and removal time. In addition, the water volume and working pressure can be controlled using Servo Control directly on the spray gun. Driven by a 4-pole, slow-running three-phase motor with pressure switch control, the 3-piston axial pump with brass cylinder head reduces energy requirements by around 20%. To protect the high-pressure components, an automatic pressure relief feature and a large water fine filter are integrated as standard.
Features and benefits
Durable and robust
- Sturdy tubular steel frame protects all components.
- The tubular steel frame is also suitable for simple fastening and lashing of the machine in the service vehicle.
- Robust plastic chassis reliably protects the pump against damage and dirt.
- Automatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their service life.
- Powerful, 4-pole slow-running electric motor.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Easy access to the cylinder head when bottom of machine is opened.
- Fast access to electrical box through simple removal of cover.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
Increased energy efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20 percent increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
Efficient and time-saving solutions
- Effortless EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Designed for upright and horizontal operation.
Clever accessory storage
- Bracket for fixing the cup foam lance.
- EASY!Lock TR20 allows the power nozzle or a surface cleaner to be stored directly at the machine.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||760|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 / 180 / 3 / 18|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||270 / 27|
|Connection load (kW)||4,6|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||420 x 460 x 970|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Power nozzle
- Pressure cut-off
- Servo Control