High pressure washer HD 8/18-4 MX Plus
Excellent performance data (hourly water volume of 800 l at 180 bar working pressure) and a convenient hose reel are what make the HD 8/18-4 MX stand out in daily commercial use.
Our compact, mobile, unheated HD 8/18-4 MX high-pressure cleaner with 4-pole slow-running three-phase motor impresses with a large range of equipment, service-friendly design and high flexibility of use. An integrated hose reel makes handling the high-pressure hose infinitely easier and the newly developed robust 3-piston axial pump with brass cylinder head increases cleaning performance and energy efficiency by an impressive 20%, whilst also ensuring a long service life. The high-quality components are protected by an automatic pressure relief feature and a large water filter. Innovative solutions ensure that you can work without tiring and save on attachment and removal time: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun utilises the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the retaining force to zero, while the EASY!Lock quick-release couplings enable handling that is five times faster than conventional screw connections, without compromising on robustness or longevity. Thanks to clever solutions, accessories right through to the optional cup foam lance can be stored directly on the machine for safe transportation.
Features and benefits
- Automatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their service life.
- Powerful, 4-pole slow-running electric motor.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Push handle can be retracted at the push of a button, thus increasing the compactness of the machine and reducing the space requirement.
- Effortless storage in service vehicles.
- Integrated storage options reduce the set-up times.
- Easy access to the cylinder head when bottom of machine is opened.
- Fast access to electrical box through simple removal of cover.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
Efficient and time-saving solutions
- Effortless EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
Increased energy efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20 percent increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
- Designed for upright and horizontal operation.
- Maximum stability in horizontal operation as the wheels do not touch the ground.
Clever accessory storage
- Bracket for fixing the cup foam lance.
- EASY!Lock TR20 allows the power nozzle or a surface cleaner to be stored directly at the machine.
- Practical nozzle compartment for holding the rotary nozzle.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||380 - 760|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 / 180 / 3 / 18|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||270 / 27|
|Connection load (kW)||4,6|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||400 x 455 x 966|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force
- High-pressure hose, 15 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Power nozzle
- Dirt blaster
- Integrated pressure hose reel
- Pressure cut-off
- Servo Control