High pressure washer HDS 9/17-4 CX
Three-phase hot water high-pressure cleaner with water-cooled electric motor, eco!efficiency mode, built-in tanks, EASY!Force trigger gun, variable pressure and water flow regulation, and much more.
The powerful HDS 9/17-4 CX is a three-phase hot water high-pressure cleaner in the Compact class. It has a water-cooled electric motor and extensive additional features. These include the unique eco!efficiency mode, which enables environmentally friendly and economical operation. User-friendly handling is ensured by central single-button operation. The large wheels and steering roller ensure outstanding mobility. The robust chassis has integrated tanks for cleaning agent and fuel. It also features practical storage compartments for accessories, nozzles, etc. While the EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero, the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners make handling five times faster than with conventional screw connections, without compromising when it comes to robustness and longevity.
Features and benefits
Efficiencyeco!efficiency mode – efficient and environmentally friendly, even when used for prolonged periods. Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20%. Accurate cleaning agent dosing unit with clear rinse function.
Ease of useIntuitive operation thanks to the large single-button selector switch. Large tank opening with filling chute. Convenient system care bottle can be changed from the outside.
StorageLockable accessory compartment for nozzles, tools, etc. Integrated hose reel with 15 m pressure hose. For a large operating radius and effortless stowage (CX versions). Integrated lance holder for transport.
- The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Large water filter protects pump against damage.
- Water softening system protects the heating coil against calcification damage.
- "Jogger" design with large wheels and steering roller.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save time and energy: EASY!Force high-pressure gun and EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners
- Fatigue-free work at last: the EASY!Force high pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||290 - 900|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 170 / 3 - 17|
|Temperature (for supply 12 °C) (°C)||min. 80 - max. 155|
|Connection load (kW)||6,1|
|Consumption of heating oil or gas at full load (kg/h)||5,6|
|Connection cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||15|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||126,2|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||135|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1215 x 650 x 920|
- Spray gun: EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose: 15 m, ID 8, 315 bar
- Spray lance: 1040 mm
- Power nozzle
- Soft Damping System (SDS)
- Integrated HD hose reel
- Pressure switch-off
- Integrated fuel and cleaning agent tank
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor spaces
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of production facilities