Industrial vacuum IVR-L 100/40 Sc
IVR-L 100/40 mobile liquid and swarf vacuum, ideal for a wide range of applications. Reliably and safely vacuums oils, coolant emulsions and fine and coarse (metal) shavings.
The IVR-L 100/40 is a liquid and swarf vacuum that has a container volume of 100 litres and, with a rated input power of 4 kW, is ideal for vacuuming medium quantities. Fine, light metal shavings, coarse swarf and oils and coolant emulsions are typical applications for the AC-powered, quiet and extremely maintenance-friendly vacuum. Its sturdy and robust design can handle even the toughest of industrial applications. The powerful, energy-efficient side channel blower (IE2) with optimised wheel geometry for high vacuums achieves high suction power in continuous operation, which is ensured by the durable, washable pocket filter. A convenient solution with ergonomic set-down trolley makes it possible to easily empty the container without removing the drive head. Liquids can also be easily drained by simply detaching the drain hose with filling level indicator. Thanks to the mobile chassis, it is possible to flexibly choose where to use the liquid and swarf vacuum, while the vacuum can tackle purely stationary applications as well.
Features and benefits
High robustness, flexibility and modularity
- Machine and chassis very robust and equipped with high wall thicknesses.
- Rotatable hose connection with up to 360° rotatable pipe bend.
- Optionally available with overfill protection, strainer or accessories holder.
Visual filling level indicator
- Transparent hose for checking the amount of fluid absorbed.
- The hose is also used for easy emptying.
Wear-resistant side channel blower
- With 4 kW power and soft start for vacuuming large quantities of dust and solids.
- For strong suction power and service life of at least 20,000 hours.
- Optimally suited for mobile use in multiple shift operation.
Equipped with compact surface filter of dust class L
- Reliably prevents coarse particles from entering the suction turbines.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Container content (l)||100|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||137,5 / 495|
|Rated input power (kW)||4|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||140 / 14|
|Connection nominal diameter||ID 70|
|Accessory nominal diameter||ID 70 ID 50|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||168|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||178|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||182|
- Container emptying: Set-down trolley