Industrial vacuum IVR-L 65/12-1 Tc
The IVR-L 65/12-1 Tc industrial vacuum is a compact, entry-level machine with tilting chassis for vacuuming liquids and/or shavings in the metal processing industry.
The Kärcher IVR-L 65/12-1 Tc industrial vacuum is suitable for vacuuming and separating coolants, lubricant emulsions, water or oil containing solids (e.g. metal shavings). The vacuumed shavings can be collected in a swarf basket whilst the liquid component is recirculated using a drainage pipe. The option for drainage to be carried out using a tilting chassis is also available. The current filling level is always visible on the drainage pipe. Vacuuming is controlled by a 360° rotatable hose connection on the suction head. This allows dirt around the vacuum cleaner to be easily and conveniently vacuumed without the pipes getting tangled. An integrated mechanical fill-level cut-off function protects the vacuum cleaner from overfill. At 1.2 kW, the IVR-L 65/12-1 Tc is an entry-level machine for vacuuming liquid and/or shavings.
Features and benefits
Ergonomic tilting chassis
- Sophisticated system for safe, manual, effortless emptying.
- Chassis system enables ergonomic tilted emptying using the roll-off mechanism.
- Quick and easy emptying of the container: just tip backwards and you are done!
Reliable overfill protection
- A float effectively prevents overfilling of the collection container.
- Transparent hose for checking the amount of fluid absorbed.
- The hose is also used for easy emptying.
High robustness, flexibility and modularity
- Machine and chassis very robust and equipped with high wall thicknesses.
- Rotatable hose connection with up to 360° rotatable pipe bend.
- Optionally available with overfill protection, strainer or accessories holder.
Equipped with a quiet fan motor
- Very compact and manoeuvrable machine with fan motor.
- Very quiet drive head ensures that the cooling air is blown out evenly.
Equipped with compact surface filter of dust class L
- Reliably prevents coarse particles from entering the suction turbines.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Container content (l)||65|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||59 / 212,4|
|Rated input power (kW)||1,2|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||230 / 23|
|Connection nominal diameter||ID 50|
|Accessory nominal diameter||ID 40|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||40|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||40|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||41|
- Accessories included in the scope of delivery: no
- Container emptying: Tilting chassis