Industrial vacuum IVC 60/30 Ap
The compact IVC 60/30 Ap industrial vacuum is ideal for manufacturing areas and production machinery. Its side channel blower is wear-resistant, making the vacuum ideal for continuous use.
The compact IVC 60/30 Ap industrial vacuum is ideal for cleaning manufacturing areas and production machinery. With its wear-resistant side channel blower, the machine is also suitable for continuous use and is therefore ideal as a stationary extraction unit in production and packaging machines. Manual filter cleaning extends the filter life considerably.
Features and benefits
Wear-resistant side channel blower
- A side channel blower delivers high suction power with a very long lifetime of at least 20,000 hours. These machines are therefore ideal for multiple shift operation.
Manual filter vibration for low operating costs
- The manual filter vibration increases the working time of the permanent filter, thereby reducing the maintenance required.
- Filter designed to allow uninterrupted use with constant high suction power.
Waste container with set-down mechanism
- The waste container with set-down mechanism ensures ergonomic emptying, even when the vacuumed waste is heavy.
With compact flat pleated filter
- The compact flat pleated filter allows a large filter area with a small and clear design.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||68 / 244,8|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||286 / 28,6|
|Container content (l)||60|
|Container material||Stainless steel|
|Rated input power (kW)||3|
|Filter areas (m²)||1,9|
|Connection nominal diameter||ID 70|
|Accessory nominal diameter||ID 70 ID 50 ID 40|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||77|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||88|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||970 x 690 x 1240|
- Filters: Flat pleated filter
- Accessories included in the scope of delivery: no
- Container emptying: Set-down trolley