Industrial vacuum IVR 100/30 Ef
IVR 100/30 Ef robust industrial vacuum cleaner. For mobile and stationary vacuuming of solids – from fine swarf and hazardous dust through to sand and blasting abrasive.
The IVR 100/30 Ef mobile, torque-operated industrial vacuum cleaner is specially designed for performance, robustness and user-friendliness to fulfil the most demanding industrial requirements. Featuring welded-on forklift plug-in units, crane eyes, a discharge flap and ergonomic set-down trolley, there are various options to conveniently empty its 100 l container without having to remove the drive head. This means large quantities of solids, such as fine, coarse and hazardous swarf and dust (OEL ≥ 0.1 mg/m³), sand or blasting abrasive, can be disposed of quickly and easily. The dust class M filter system with durable, washable pocket filter and manual filter cleaning guarantees safe vacuuming with consistently high suction power at all times. This is ensured by the powerful, energy-efficient side channel blower (IE2) and the directly driven low-maintenance motor with a rated input power of 3 kW, which was also designed for continuous use.
Features and benefits
Convenient, manual discharge flap
- Shutter flap can be adapted to the customer-specific emptying site.
- Shutter flap can be adapted, for example for underfloor conveyors or containers.
Particularly robust, particularly flexible
- With practical, movable suction hose port/pipe bend.
- With numerous options for accessory storage.
- Machine and chassis very robust and equipped with high wall thicknesses.
Wear-resistant side channel blower
- With 3 kW power and soft start for vacuuming large quantities of dust and solids.
- For strong suction power and service life of at least 20,000 hours.
- Optimally suited for mobile use in multiple shift operation.
Convenient, manual filter cleaning
- Effortless operation by means of an ergonomically placed lever if required.
- Extends the life of the filter and thus reduces the maintenance effort.
- Identical cleaning results, regardless of the amount of force used.
Equipped with large pocket filter
- For safely picking up solids and dusts up to dust class H.
- Also suitable for large quantities of dust.
- Special geometry of the filter prevents suctioned solids getting caught.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||88 / 315|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||260 / 26|
|Container content (l)||100|
|Rated input power (kW)||3|
|Filter areas (m²)||1,75|
|Connection nominal diameter||ID 70|
|Accessory nominal diameter||ID 70 ID 50|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||62|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||172|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||176|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||950 x 715 x 1985|
- Secondary filter
- Container emptying: Emptying flap
- For large quantities of fine and hazardous dust (OEL ≥ 0.1 mg/m³)
- For large quantities of solids, such as fine and large swarf, sand, blasting abrasive