Industrial vacuum IVR 100/30 Sc
The IVR 100/30 Sc for mobile and stationary vacuuming of medium quantities of fine, coarse, combustible and hazardous solid materials in non-explosive areas.
The robust IVR 100/30 industrial vacuum cleaner is suitable for both mobile and stationary use in non-explosive areas and can tackle tough applications in three-shift operation. The 3-phase AC vacuum cleaner with dust class M filter engineering is suitable for vacuuming medium quantities of fine, combustible and hazardous (OEL ≥ 0.1 mg/m³) swarf and dust, large swarf, sand or blasting abrasive. Thanks to manual filter cleaning of the washable, durable pocket filter with constantly high suction power and the maintenance-friendly design, the vacuum cleaner meets other important industrial requirements while keeping noise levels low during operation. An ergonomic set-down trolley and PE bag with an integrated closing mechanism and pressure compensation hose ensure convenient, safe and low-dust emptying of the 100 l rolling container. The directly driven, low-wear motor with a rated input power of 3 kW and a powerful, energy-efficient side channel blower (IE2) with optimised wheel geometry for high vacuums ensure quiet noise levels during operation with high suction power.
Features and benefits
Particularly robust, particularly flexible
- With practical, movable suction hose port/pipe bend.
- With numerous options for accessory storage.
- Machine and chassis very robust and equipped with high wall thicknesses.
Wear-resistant side channel blower
- With 3 kW power and soft start for vacuuming large quantities of dust and solids.
- For strong suction power and service life of at least 20,000 hours.
- Optimally suited for mobile use in multiple shift operation.
Convenient, manual filter cleaning
- Effortless operation by means of an ergonomically placed lever if required.
- Extends the life of the filter and thus reduces the maintenance effort.
- Identical cleaning results, regardless of the amount of force used.
Equipped with large pocket filter
- For safely vacuuming solids and dusts up to dust class M.
- Also suitable for large quantities of dust.
- Special geometry of the filter prevents suctioned solids getting caught.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||88 / 315|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||260 / 26|
|Container content (l)||100|
|Rated input power (kW)||3|
|Filter areas (m²)||1,75|
|Connection nominal diameter||ID 50|
|Accessory nominal diameter||ID 50 ID 40|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||62|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||159|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||155|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||915 x 760 x 1975|
- Secondary filter
- Container emptying: Set-down trolley
- For large quantities of fine and hazardous dust (OEL ≥ 0.1 mg/m³)
- For large quantities of solids, such as fine and coarse swarf, sand, blasting abrasive