Industrial vacuum IVS 100/75 Lp
The 7.5 kW IVS 100/75 Lp super-class industrial vacuum is equipped with the Longopac alternative disposal system and is ideal even for vacuuming large quantities of heavy rubble.
Perfect for vacuuming solids such as very large quantities of rubble and mineral dusts (also with long hose): the IVS 100/75 Lp super-class industrial vacuum with integrated holder for Longopac disposal bags. This clever disposal system not only enables the disposal of suction media with very little dust, it also does away with the need for a separate container. Driven by a powerful three-phase motor (IE2) with soft start-up, the vacuum cleaner has a 7.5 kW side channel blower alongside an M-approved star filter and is also suitable for continuous operation. The filter is cleaned by means of a horizontal filter shaker with comfort gearbox for targeted power transmission. This means that the cleaning results remain equally as good, regardless of how little force is applied by the user. Accessories can be stored directly on the machine so that they are safe for transportation and do not get lost. An optionally available remote control also enables the machine to be switched on and off from a distance (up to 30 m).
Features and benefits
Optional remote controlOptional radio remote control for machine operation from a distance of up to 30 m. Convenient, time-saving operation of the machine in a single forward movement. Optimal space utilisation: the vacuum cleaner can be stored in unused or safety areas.
Power-saving soft startLow starting current prevents power supply voltage dips. Low energy peaks ensure lower energy costs. Only low machine fuse protection necessary. (Up to 5.5 A,16 A fuse protection is sufficient.)
User-friendly machine handlingHose hook and accessory storage ensure fast tool access and tidy storage. Integrated cable hook for secure cable storage. All hooks can be hung freely on the machine via a clip system.
User-friendly set-down mechanism
- Easy and time-saving container removal directly on the handle.
- The practical container handle serves as an aid for pulling and pushing the machine to the emptying point.
- Large industrial rollers ensure maximum mobility even on uneven floors and under heavy load.
Horizontal operation of filter cleaning system
- The handle for manual filter cleaning is located at a convenient operating height and makes working comfortable.
- Regardless of the amount of force applied by the user, a gearbox ensures consistent cleaning results.
- Longer filter downtime due to more frequent filter cleaning and metered power transmission to the filter.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||148 / 536|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||305 / 30,5|
|Container content (l)||100|
|Rated input power (kW)||7,5|
|Filter areas (m²)||2,2|
|Connection nominal diameter||ID 70|
|Accessory nominal diameter||ID 70 ID 50|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||73|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||173|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||187,8|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1202 x 686 x 1465|
- Accessories included in the scope of delivery: no
- Container emptying: LongoPac