IVC 60/24-2 Tact² M
Compact, manoeuvrable industrial vacuum cleaner with Tact² automatic filter cleaning system. Ideal for cleaning production machines and areas subject to health-endangering dusts, dust class M.
The IVC 60/24-2 Tact² M is a compact industrial vacuum cleaner with large wheels and braking rollers. This highly manoeuvrable machine is ideal for cleaning production machines and areas. This vacuum cleaner is also approved for health-endangering dusts, dust class M. The Tact² automatic filter cleaning system ensures long periods of uninterrupted use.
Features and benefits
Automatic Filter Cleaning System Tact²
- Filter designed to allow uninterrupted use with constant high suction power.
- The filter automatically cleans itself with targeted, powerful blasts of air. The procedure is triggered automatically whilst maintaining constant high suction power. Further benefits: low maintenance costs, long filter service life.
2 blower motors
- Powerful cleaning performance with 2 blowers. Electronically controlled motors avoid high starting currents.
Waste container with set-down mechanism
- The waste container with set-down mechanism ensures ergonomic emptying, even when the vacuumed waste is heavy.
With compact flat pleated filter
- The compact flat pleated filter allows a large filter area with a small and clear design.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 / 240 / 50 / 60|
|Air flow rate (l/s/m³/h)||72,2 / 260|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||224 / 22,4|
|Container capacity (l)||60|
|Rated input power (kW)||2,4|
|Filter area (m²)||0,95|
|Nominal diameter of connection||ID / 70|
|Nominal diameter of accessory||ID / 50 / ID / 40|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||73|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||970 x 690 x 995|
- Accessories in scope of delivery, No