IVS 100/55 M Z22
The IVS 100/55 M Z22 is a super-class industrial vacuum with powerful 5.5 kW side channel blower for safely vacuuming large quantities of potentially explosive M class dusts.
For safely vacuuming very large quantities of dusts that are hazardous to health, with dust class M certificate and also permitted for use in Ex Zone 22: our IVS 100/55 M Z22 super-class industrial vacuum with powerful 5.5 kW side channel blower. The highly efficient machine (IE2) is suitable for both stationary and mobile continuous use and, thanks to the integrated soft start-up function, can even be operated using normal 16-amp industrial power sockets. The horizontal filter shaker with gearbox ensures optimum cleaning of the large M-approved star filter, whereby the gearbox for targeted power transmission consistently produces equally good filter cleaning results, regardless of the amount of force applied by the user. The set-down mechanism of the 100-litre stainless steel container also reinforces the user-friendliness of the machine. The clever concept is rounded off by numerous options for safely storing accessories.
Features and benefits
Suitable for zone 22IVS Ex vacuums guarantee the highest level of safety thanks to the latest technology. Reliable vacuuming of substances which could put health at risk such as explosive dusts.
Power-saving soft startLow starting current prevents power supply voltage dips. Low energy peaks ensure lower energy costs. Only low machine fuse protection necessary. (Up to 5.5 A,16 A fuse protection is sufficient.)
User-friendly set-down mechanismEasy and time-saving container removal directly on the handle. The practical container handle serves as an aid for pulling and pushing the machine to the emptying point. Large industrial rollers ensure maximum mobility even on uneven floors and under heavy load.
Horizontal operation of filter cleaning system
- The handle for manual filter cleaning is located at a convenient operating height and makes working comfortable.
- Regardless of the amount of force applied by the user, a gearbox ensures consistent cleaning results.
- Longer filter downtime due to more frequent filter cleaning and metered power transmission to the filter.
User-friendly machine handling
- Hose hook and accessory storage ensure fast tool access and tidy storage.
- Integrated cable hook for secure cable storage.
Optional remote control
- Optional radio remote control for machine operation from a distance of up to 100 m.
- Convenient, time-saving operation of the machine in a single forward movement.
- Optimal space utilisation: the vacuum cleaner can be stored in unused or safety areas.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow rate (l/s/m³/h)||138 / 500|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||240 / 24|
|Container capacity (l)||100|
|Rated input power / Amps (kW)||5,5|
|Filter area (m²)||2|
|Nominal diameter of connection||ID / 70|
|Nominal diameter of accessory||ID / 70 / ID / 50|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||77|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||157|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||168,5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1202 x 686 x 1500|
- Accessories in scope of delivery, No