IVR 35/20-2 Pf Me
Powerful IVR 35/20-2 Pf Me industrial vacuum for fine dust applications. Optimally suited to maintenance cleaning in workshops and factories.
Extra low and compactly built IVR 35/20-2 Pf M entry-level industrial vacuum for the metal processing industry. The robust construction and low area of the vacuum cleaner ensure a long service life even in the toughest of day-to-day industry. With two powerful bypass motors, the machine is perfect for maintenance cleaning in workshops and factories. An internally strengthened pocket filter (dust filter class M) with large filter area (1.4 m²), effective filter cleaning and cyclone pre-separation system ensure safe, reliable intake of fine dust. The stainless steel collecting container is connected with the vacuum cleaner thanks to the practical and easy-to-operate set-down mechanism. The intelligent sound damping combines a comfortable operating noise with high performance. The IVR 35/20-2 Pf Me impresses with its outstanding mobility and maximum versatility thanks to its high-quality castors and low dimensions.
Features and benefits
Robust material and a design suitable for industrial purposes
- Ideal for use in the metals processing industry.
- The material thickness of 1.25 mm and mostly welded connections ensure a long service life - even with abrasive suction waste.
Pleasant operating noise
- Sound absorbers on the air outlet pipes make for a comfortable operating noise with high suction power.
Cyclone-like pre-separation system
- Protects the filter and increases its working time. This saves on costs and increases versatility.
Waste container with set-down mechanism
- The waste container with set-down mechanism ensures ergonomic emptying, even when the vacuumed waste is heavy.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 / 240 / 50 / 60|
|Air flow rate (l/s/m³/h)||100 / 360|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||220 / 22|
|Container capacity (l)||35|
|Rated input power (kW)||2|
|Filter area (m²)||1,4|
|Nominal diameter of connection||ID / 50|
|Nominal diameter of accessory||ID / 50 / ID / 40|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||70|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||740 x 580 x 1105|
- Accessories in scope of delivery, No