IVR 50/40 Pf
Long-lasting power: The powerful IVR 50/40 Pf industrial vacuum with side channel blower is suitable for dust applications in three-shift operation. For mobile and stationary use.
The robust IVR 50/40 Pf is suited to tough, continuous use in the production area thanks to its wear-free side channel blower and impresses with its long service life. An internally-strengthened pocket filter (dust filter class M) with large filter area (1.75 m²), effective filter cleaning and cyclone pre-separation system allow safe, reliable intake of fine dust. The pressure compensation hose and downholder allow low-dust vacuuming directly into the disposal sack. The collecting container is connected to the industrial vacuum via an easy-to-use set-down mechanism. A push handle on the collecting container allows upright operation and helps waste to be transported away ergonomically. The integrated sound absorber reduces noise to a comfortable level.
Features and benefits
Ergonomic container control
- A push handle on the collecting container of the IVR 50 allows ergonomic removal of the vacuumed debris in an upright position.
- Pressure compensation hose and downholder for low-dust vacuuming directly into a waste disposal bag.
Cyclone-like pre-separation system
- Protects the filter and increases its working time. This saves on costs and increases versatility.
Robust material and a design suitable for industrial purposes
- Ideal for use in the metals processing industry.
Highly efficient IE2 motor for higher suction power
- With a comparable input power, the efficient IE 2 motor delivers more suction power than traditional motors.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow rate (l/s/m³/h)||137,5 / 495|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||140 / 14|
|Container capacity (l)||50|
|Rated input power (kW)||4,7|
|Filter area (m²)||1,75|
|Nominal diameter of connection||ID / 70|
|Nominal diameter of accessory||ID / 70 / ID / 50|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||62|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||850 x 760 x 1970|
- Accessories in scope of delivery, No