Parts cleaner PC 60/130 T
Production, maintenance, workshop, metal processing – automatic parts cleaners are very versatile. Parts cleaners use aqueous solutions without solvents.
The top-loading PC 60/130 T is a fully automatic parts cleaner for parts up to 600 mm in diameter, 310 mm in height and with a maximum weight of 130 kg. The parts are cleaned with three-dimensionally arranged flat jet nozzles with the use of solvent-free, water-based, warmed Kärcher cleaning agent. The parts rotate during cleaning on an electrically powered rotary basket. The PC 60/130 T parts cleaner offers numerous practical details, for example, an integrated small parts drawer, which reliably collects loose parts and coarse dirt particles.
Features and benefits
Stainless steel structure (1.4301)
- No corrosion of the machine.
Automatic parts cleaners
- Robust and high-quality: all stainless steel design; with three-dimensional nozzle system for excellent cleaning results.
- For light or stubborn dirt: Kärcher always has the right cleaning agent.
Device stands on 4 industrial rollers
- The machine is mobile and can be moved conveniently from A to B.
Large loading capacity and lowered loading edge
- Easy loading and unloading.
- Even large parts can be cleaned easily.
Constant speed of the wash basket thanks to electric drive with integrated overload protection
- For uniform cleaning results.
- If blockages or overloading of the rotating basket occur, the drive motor is switched off.
Oil separator available (optional)
- To extend the working time of the cleaning agent.
Cleaning controlled by timer (30 minutes)
- Optimisation of the work process.
Water-based cleaning (without solvents)
- No toxic vapours.
- Environmentally friendly.
- No adverse health effects.
Dry run protection
- Protects the heating and pump against dry running.
- Protects the pump against dry running.
|Pressure (bar/MPa)||1,5 / 0,15|
|Flow rate (l/h)||4500|
|Connection load (kW)||5,5|
|Working diameter (mm)||600|
|Usable height (mm)||310|
|Casing/frame||Stainless steel (1.4301)|
|Certified (by) to||CE|
|Heating output (kW)||4,5|
|Max. temperature (°C)||80|
|Adjustable cleaning time (min)||1 / 30|
|Load capacity (kg)||130|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||65|
|Tank capacity (l)||100|
|Dimensions (D x W x H) (mm)||1080 x 1000 x 1250|
- Elapsed time counter
- Containment ring (stainless steel, for rotary disc)
- Castor wheels, two lockable
- Timer for cleaning cycle
- Water level control