Sweeper KM 70/20 C
Compact manual sweeper with 6-stage adjustable main sweeper roller and fully adjustable side brush for optimum cleaning results for manual cleaning indoors and outdoors.
KÄRCHER’s KM 70/20 C offers a fast and convenient alternative to broom sweeping. The machine features a 20 litre waste container, adjustable roller brush and a side brush for edges, and is light and easy to use.
Features and benefits
Drive of main sweeper rollerMain sweeper roller is driven by both wheels – for an even sweeping result in left and right turns.
Adjustable push handleThree adjustment options for maximum ergonomics. Space-saving parking position thanks to folding design.
Large waste containerErgonomic container handle for easy operation and emptying.
- Dust filter cleans the exhaust air and prevents dust from flying up during sweeping.
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||2800|
|Working width (mm)||480|
|Working width with 1 side brush (mm)||700|
|Tank volume, gross/net (l)||42 / 20|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||22|
|Weight, ready to uset (kg)||23|
|Package weight (kg)||25,9|
|Packaging dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||795 / 400 / 935|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1300 / 765 / 1035|
- Fine dust filter
- Sweeper drive, manual
- Main sweeper roller adjustable
- Foldable push handle
- Dustpan principle
- Outdoor use
- Indoor use
- For cleaning production halls, warehouses and logistics halls, as well as loading areas
- For cleaning car parks and service stations
- For cleaning areas such as school yards and in the municipal environment
- Also ideal for smaller workshops and in agriculture