Dry vacuum cleaner BV 5/1
The new backpack vacuum cleaner BV 5/1 can be carried comfortably on the back like a rucksack above all because of its low weight of just 5.3 kg. The BV 5/1 is particularly used where it is too thight for conventional vacuum cleaners: Between seat rows of cinemas and theatres, in buses, trains and airplane cabs, in stairways of hotels and offices as well as in strongly transferred areas.
For ergonomic working the extremely comfortable stretcher rack (with patented ventilation system) is equipped with padded shoulder and lap belts, which can be adjusted individually to the operator. The large on/off switch on the side of the container is well attainable. Owing to the centrically arranged dust extraction hose the equipment can be used of right- and left-handed people as well. The 15 m long mains cable allows a large working radius even on stairs or scaffolds.
Features and benefits
Patented carrying frame with Air Stream Comfort system padding
- The ventilation pads reduce heat generation on the back, whilst the mesh with ventilation on 3 sides reduces perspiration by 25%.
- The BV 5/1 backpack vacuum allows unrestricted use in areas where conventional vacuum cleaners cannot be used.
|Air flow rate (l/s)||53|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||240 / 24|
|Container capacity (l)||5|
|Max. rated input power (W)||max. 800|
|Standard nominal width||35|
|Cable length (m)||15|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||62|
|Turbine power (W)||800|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||400 x 320 x 540|
- Suction hose, 1.5 m
- Telescopic suction tube, standard
- Filter bag, fleece
- Washable nylon filter (main filter)
- Container material, plastic
- Clip system for hose extension
- Crevice nozzle
- Upholstery nozzle
- Safety class, II