SP 3 DIRT DRAINAGE PUMP
The SP 3 Dirt can pump 7,000 litres of water an hour. Making this a great addition to your home, to clean your pond or help tackle a flooded basement.
The Kärcher SP 3 dirty water pump can help you tackle large volumes of water, moving it from one area to another. The SP 3 Dirt can pump 7,000 litres of water and hour, making it very effective. This pump can be used to clean your pond, empty a pool, or to tackle a flooded area. This pump can also tackle clean water if required. The SP 3 uses a float switch to automatically turn itself on, if an area starts to flood. This float switch can also be held in place above the pump to clear the last remaining water, however you must monitor the pump when doing so. This SP 3 can deal with dirt particles up to 20mm in diameter. It comes with a G1 thread connector. You can use a standard garden hose to pump the water away if required, using a tap adapter to connect the hose to the pump.
Features and benefits
Ceramic face sealFor an extra long lifetime.
Float switchSwitches the pump on and off again according to the water level, preventing dry running of the pump.
Quick ConnectFor quick and uncomplicated connection of 1 1/4" hoses to the pump.
Designed for dirty water
- Reliable pumping of water with dirt particles up to 20mm in size.
Possibility of fixing the float switch in place
- For switching to continuous operation.
Comfortable carry handle
- Comfortable to hold and can also be used as a rope holder.
Sturdy and easy to attach a pre-filter, available as an accessory
- Protects the pump against large dirt and therefore protects the pump impeller from becoming blocked.
|Max. motor rating (W)||350|
|Max. flow rate (l/h)||7000|
|Delivery temperature, max. (°C)||35|
|Delivery head/pressure, max. (m/bar)||6 / 0.6|
|Max. grain size (mm)||20|
|Max. depth of immersion (m)||7|
|Min. residual water, manual (mm)||25|
|Residual water height (mm)||25|
|Power cable (/m)||H05RN-F / 10|
|Voltage (V)||230 - 240|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||229 x 238 x 303|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||4.2|
- Comfortable carry handle
- Connecting hose, 1 1/4''
- Easy hose connection thanks to Quick Connect
- Switching between manual/automatic operation, Possibility of fixing the float switch
- In automatic operation (auto), the pump automatically switches with the water level
- In manual operation, the pump runs continuously until the minimum quantity of residual water is reached
- For pumping water out of garden ponds