Submersible Dirty Water Pump SP 5 Dual
The Kärcher SP 5 Dual submersible dirty water pump has a 2-in-1 function that means it can be used for both clean and dirty water. It's capable of pumping 9,500 litres of water per hour.
The Kärcher SP 5 Dual submersible dirty water pump has a 2-in-1 function that means it can be used for both clean and dirty water. It gets the job done fast, pumping 9,500 litres of water an hour from flooded cellars, garden ponds and pools. This machine's dirty water filter is capable of handling dirt particles of up to 20mm in diameter. A height-adjustable float switch turns the pump on and off automatically when the water is at your desired level and prevents dry running, and there's also a flat pick-up setting of 1mm to get the last of the water up. Connect this pump to a hose quickly and easily using the Quick Connect system. To prolong the life of the machine, it has a ceramic motor seal to protect the motor and pump.
Features and benefits
Ceramic Face Seal
- For an extra long lifetime.
- For dirty water and flat suction up to 1 mm.
- Select the desired mode through simple adjustment of the filter basket.
Height-Adjustable Float Switch
- Increases the flexibility when setting the switch-on and switch-off point of the pumps and prevents dry running.
- Connection thread for quick and uncomplicated connection of 1 1/4" hoses to the pump.
Designed for dirty water
- Reliable pumping of water with dirt particles up to 20 mm in size.
Possibility of fixing the float switch
- For switching to continuous operation.
Comfortable carrying handle
- Comfortable to hold and can also be used as a rope holder.
|Max. Motor Rating (W)||500|
|Max. Flow Rate (l/h)||< 9500|
|Delivery temperature (°C)||max. 35|
|Delivery Head/Pressure, max. (m/bar)||7 / 0.7|
|Grain size (mm)||max. 20|
|Depth of immersion (m)||max. 7|
|Residual Water Height (mm)||1|
|Power Cable (/m)||H05RN-F / 10|
|Voltage (V)||230 - 240|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||237 x 241 x 279|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||4.9|
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Connecting Hose, 1 1/4''
- Easy hose connection thanks to Quick Connect
- Switching between manual/automatic operation, Possibility of fixing the float switch
- 2-in-1 Function
- Flexible, height-adjustable float switch
- In automatic operation (auto), the pump automatically switches with the water level
- In manual operation, the pump runs continuously until the minimum quantity of residual water is reached
- Pumping water from garden ponds
- Use in event of flooding
- Water damage in the house and cellar (washing machine leakages/groundwater penetration)
- Pumping water from pools