Submersible Dirty Water Pump SP 5 Dual *GB
Features and benefits
Ceramic face seal
- For an extra long lifetime.
Height-adjustable float switch
- Increases flexibility so you can adjust the switch on and off point on the pump, to help prevent dry running.
- Connection thread for quick and uncomplicated connection of 1 1/4" hoses to the pump.
Designed for dirty water
- Reliable pumping of water with dirt particles up to 20mm in size.
Possibility of fixing the float switch in place
- For switching to continuous operation.
Comfortable carry handle
- Comfortable to hold and can also be used as a rope holder.
|Max. motor rating (W)||500|
|Max. flow rate (l/h)||9500|
|Delivery temperature, max. (°C)||35|
|Delivery head/pressure, max. (m/bar)||7 / 0.7|
|Max. grain size (mm)||20|
|Max. depth of immersion (m)||7|
|Residual water height (mm)||1|
|Power cable (/m)||H05RN-F / 10|
|Voltage (V)||230 - 240|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||237 x 241 x 279|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||4.9|
- Comfortable carry handle
- Connecting hose, 1 1/4''
- Easy hose connection thanks to Quick Connect
- Switching between manual/automatic operation, Possibility of fixing the float switch
- 2-in-1 function
- Flexible, height-adjustable float switch
- In automatic operation (auto), the pump automatically switches with the water level
- In manual operation, the pump runs continuously until the minimum quantity of residual water is reached
- For pumping water out of garden ponds
- For use in flooded areas