SP 7 DIRT INOX DRAINAGE PUMP
The SP 7 Dirt Inox is the most powerful pump in our range. Capable of pumping 15,000 litres of water an hour, offering an extremely quick solution to any problem.
The top-of-the-range Kärcher SP 7 is our most powerful submersible dirty water pump. Capable of pumping 15,000 litres of water an hour, it gets the job done in record time, whatever the problem. Perfect for clearing flooded water or emptying a pond or swimming pool, the SP 7 handles dirt particles of up to 30mm in diameter. The water level sensor can be height adjusted to your desired level for easy operation, working by using electrical currents to activate the pump and automatically stopping once contact the water has been lost. This prevents dry running, but to pump out the last of the water, simply flick the switch on top. To prolong its life, a built-in pre-filter helps protect the pump from coarse dirt. The machine has a metal casing for extra durability, as well as a ceramic motor seal to protect the motor and pump.
Features and benefits
Ceramic Face SealFor an extra long lifetime.
Level SensorFor continuously variable definition of the switch-on and switch-off points of the pumps.
Quick ConnectConnection thread for quick and uncomplicated connection of 1", 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" hoses.
Designed for dirty water
- Reliable pumping of water with dirt particles up to 30 mm in size.
- For switching between automatic and manual mode.
Comfortable carrying handle
- Comfortable to hold and can also be used as a rope holder.
Robust and integrated stainless steel prefilter
- Protects the pump against excessively heavy soiling and thus prevents the pump impeller from becoming blocked.
|Max. Motor Rating (W)||750|
|Max. Flow Rate (l/h)||15500|
|Delivery Temperature, max. (°C)||35|
|Delivery Head/Pressure, max. (m/bar)||8 / 0.8|
|Max. Grain Size (mm)||30|
|Max. Depth of Immersion (m)||7|
|After-Running Time (s)||15|
|Min. Residual Water, manual (mm)||35|
|Residual Water Height (mm)||35|
|Connecting Thread||G1 1/2|
|Power Cable (/m)||H07RN8-F / 10|
|Voltage (V)||230 - 240|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||238 x 287 x 354|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||6.7|
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Connecting Hose, 1'', 1 1/4'', 1 1/2''
- Easy hose connection thanks to Quick Connect
- Switching between manual/automatic operation, Switch on the pump
- Level Sensor: Continuous switching level definition
- Integrated Stainless Steel Prefilter
- In automatic operation (auto), the pump automatically switches with the water level
- In manual operation, the pump runs continuously until the minimum quantity of residual water is reached
- Pumping water from garden ponds
- Use in event of flooding
- Draining building pits up to max. 100 m³