Hard floor cleaner FC 5
The FC 5 Hard Floor Cleaner is the easy way to wash your floors and vacuum up light debris simultaneously, cleaning right up to the edges, perfect for all sealed hard flooring.
The FC 5 Hard Floor Cleaner is the quick and easy way to wash your floors and vacuum up light debris simultaneously. Our innovative SmartRoller technology vacuums up dust, small debris and pet hair, whilst controlling the flow of water to clean your hard floors gently yet effectively. The unique roller design enables you to clean right up to the edges ensuring nothing is missed; and with the built in vacuum function the FC 5 removes all of the dirty moisture and debris picked up from the super absorbent microfibre rollers leaving them clean and dry in just two minutes. The twin-tank system guarantees that the dirty and fresh water are never mixed ensuring only fresh water is fed onto the self-rotating rollers. Detergent can be added to the fresh water tank for stubborn dirt and extra care as well as leaving a fresh bees wax or citrus scent. What’s more is that the included cleaning station can then be used to store or refresh your rollers, alternatively your rollers can be placed into the washing machine giving them a new lease of life. The FC 5 also comes with 2 years warranty.
Features and benefits
Wiping is 20 per cent* cleaner than with a mop and much more convenient
- With a twin tank system you are only ever using clean water and detergent on your floors. Th dirty water is collected in a seperate water tank.
- Effortless: No dragging a bucket around, no wringing out the floor cleaning cloth by hand, no scrubbing.
- Rollers are machine-washable at up to 60 °C.
Suitable for all sealed hard floors (e.g. sealed, oiled, waxed parquet, laminate, tiles, PVC, vinyl)
- The combination of the dirty water removal blades and super absorbent microfibre rollers leave your floors dry in just 2 minutes.
- Wide range of cleaning agents and care products for all types of floors.
Easy device cleaning
- Dishwasher-safe waste water tank can be emptied without coming into contact with dirt.
Cleaning and storage station
- Simply store your FC 5 or give your rollers a new lease of life.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 460|
|Power (W)||max. 460|
|Cleaning performance per tank filling (approx.) (m²)||60|
|Tank capacity fresh water (ml)||400|
|Tank capacity dirt water (ml)||200|
|Roller working width (mm)||300|
|Drying time of cleaned floor (min.)||2|
|Cleaning station volume (ml)||200|
|Cable length (m)||7|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||4.6|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||6.4|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||320 x 270 x 1220|
|--||* The Kärcher floor cleaner achieves up to 20 per cent better cleaning performance compared to a conventional mop with wiping cloth cover in the “Wiping” test category. Refers to average test results in cleaning efficiency, dirt pick-up and edge cleaning.|
- 2-tank system
- Yellow cleaning rollers
- Detergent, Floor cleaning Universal RM 536, 30 ml
- Cleaning and storage station
- Perfect for all sealed hard floors, such as parquet, wood, laminate, cork, stone, linoleum or PVC
- Perfect cleaning results along edges