Pressure washer K 7 Compact
The Kärcher K 7 Compact pressure washer is compact, handy and powerful, designed for frequent cleaning jobs and stubborn dirt around the house.
The Kärcher K 7 Compact pressure washer is compact, handy and powerful. The device has a water-cooled motor and is designed for frequent cleaning jobs and stubborn dirt around the house. Equipped with two carrying handles and an improved telescopic handle, the pressure washer is easy to transport and packs neatly into a small space for storage. The K 7 Compact has improved on-board storage for the hose, cable and accessories. Furthermore, the K 7 Compact includes an anti-twist flexible 10 m high-pressure hose which prevents the hose kinking. And in addition, a Quick Connect gun, a vario lance which is simply twisted to adjust the pressure, and a dirt blaster with rotating point jet which removes even the most stubborn dirt without leaving a residue. The Kärcher K 7 Compact pressure washer is backed by the 3-year Karcher guarantee.
Features and benefits
Integrated accessory storage on the device
- Convenient and space-saving accessory storage.
|Pressure (bar/MPa)||20 - max. 180 / 2 - max. 18|
|Flow rate (l/h)||max. 550|
|Max. water feed temperature (°C)||max. 60|
|Power rating (kW)||2.8|
|Area performance (m²/h)||60|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||15.8|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||378 x 291 x 516|
- High-pressure gun, G 180 Q
- Vario Power spray lance
- Dirt Blaster spray lance
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Quick Connect on machine
- Detergent application via, Suction hose
- Telescopic handle
- Water-cooled motor
- Integrated water filter
- Adapter garden hose A3/4"
- For cleaning gardening machines and tools.
- Garden/terrace/balcony furniture
- For cleaning fences and smaller garden paths or flagstones.
- For cleaning motorcycles and scooters.
- For cleaning small cars.
- For cleaning external staircases and larger garden paths.
- For cleaning medium-sized vehicles and estate cars.
- Garden walls and stone walls
- For cleaning mobile homes and 4x4s.