WD 3 P WET AND DRY VACUUM CLEANER
Leave the dusty broom, or the old dustpan and brush behind – the only device you’ll ever need to clear your cellar, garage and workshop is the WD 3 P vacuum cleaner from Kärcher.
Whether you need to pick up dry debris, dust, glass or even liquids, the WD3 P vacuum has a specially designed cartridge filter that enables you to tackle it all without the inconvenience of changing the filter. The liquid pickup feature of the WD3 P is not only beneficial for cleaning up spills, but also has the capability to unblock sinks. You can even clean up whilst you work – the power-tool triggered auto-start synchronises power tools with the WD3 P, allowing you to limit mess whilst sanding and sawing. It's compact and easily transportable, with an ergonomic handle designed with convenience in mind; clearing all manner of dirt and grime, and its innovative design features don’t end with its powerful suction. The WD3 P also has a blower function, allowing you to dislodge dust from corners and harder to reach crevices, like your radiators or behind fridges and freezers. The WD 3 P multi-purpose vacuum cleaner has a 17-litre container and with the WD3 P’s high suction force and energy efficiency, you’ll be wondering how you managed without it.
Features and benefits
Special cartridge filterFor wet and dry suction without changing the filter.
Newly developed floor nozzle and suction hoseFor perfect cleaning results, with dry or wet, fine or coarse dirt. For maximum convenience and flexibility when vacuuming.
Removable handleOffers the possibility of attaching different nozzles directly on the suction hose. For easy vacuuming even in the tightest of spaces.
Power outlet with automatic on/off control for work with power tools
- Dirt created during planning, sawing or sanding is removed directly.
- The suction device is automatically switched on/off via the power tool.
Practical blower function
- The practical blower function helps wherever vacuuming is not possible.
- Effortless dirt removal e.g. from a gravel pit.
Practical parking position
- Quick and convenient temporary storage of suction tube and floor nozzle during breaks.
Practical cable and accessory storage
- Space-saving, safe and easy-to-reach storage of suction hose, connection cable and accessories.
Ergonomically shaped carrying handle
- Flexible and versatile in use.
- Space-saving device storage.
|Real suction power* (Air Watt)||200|
|Energy use (W)||1000|
|Container capacity (l)||17|
|Standard accessory (mm)||35|
|Current type (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||5.8|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||388 x 340 x 502|
|--||* Measured by the suction tubes according to the standardised IEC 60312 method of measurement.|
- Suction hose, 2 m, 35 mm
- Removable handle
- Suction tubes, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, 35 mm
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, Clips
- Cartridge filter, Standard
- Crevice nozzle
- Paper filter bag, 1 piece(s)
- Blower function
- Parking position
- Accessory storage on the device
- Adapter for connecting electric tools
- Automatic switching on / off
- Sturdy bumper
- Work with power tools
- Hobby room
- Entrance area
- Car interior cleaning
- Small amounts of water