WD 3 P WET AND DRY VACUUM CLEANER
Leave the dusty broom, or the old dustpan and brush behind – the only device you’ll ever need to clear your cellar, garage and workshop is the WD 3 P vacuum cleaner from Kärcher.
The WD 3 P Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner is designed for the car, garage, garden and other tasks too tough for your indoor vac. The power tool triggered auto start allows you to synchronise your power tools with the WD 3 P, so you can limit mess whilst sanding and sawing. The intelligent cartridge filter system and floor tool enable you to seamlessly tackle dry debris, dust, glass, or even liquids without the inconvenience of work interruptions to change the filter. The WD 3 P comes equipped with the blower function to dislodge dirt and dust from harder to reach areas, a durable 17L plastic container, 2m suction hose, 2 suction tubes, a cartridge filter and wet to dry floor tool.
Features and benefits
Special cartridge filterFor wet and dry suction without changing the filter.
Newly developed floor nozzle and suction hoseFor perfect cleaning results, with dry or wet, fine or coarse dirt. For maximum convenience and flexibility when vacuuming.
Removable handleOffers the possibility of attaching different nozzles directly on the suction hose. For easy vacuuming even in the tightest of spaces.
Power outlet with automatic on/off control for work with power tools
- Dirt created during planning, sawing or sanding is removed directly.
- The suction device is automatically switched on/off via the power tool.
Practical blower function
- The practical blower function helps wherever vacuuming is not possible.
- Effortless dirt removal e.g. from a gravel pit.
Practical parking position
- Quick and convenient temporary storage of suction tube and floor nozzle during breaks.
Practical cable and accessory storage
- Space-saving, safe and easy-to-reach storage of suction hose, connection cable and accessories.
Ergonomically shaped carrying handle
- Flexible and versatile in use.
- Space-saving device storage.
|Real suction power* (Air Watt)||200|
|Energy use (W)||1000|
|Container capacity (l)||17|
|Power Cable (m)||4|
|Standard accessory (mm)||35|
|Current type (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||5.8|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||7.9|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||388 x 340 x 502|
|--||* Measured by the suction tubes according to the standardised IEC 60312 method of measurement.|
- Suction hose, 2 m
- Removable handle
- Suction tubes, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, 35 mm, Plastic
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, Clips
- Cartridge filter, Standard
- Crevice nozzle
- Paper filter bag, 1 piece(s)
- Blower function
- Parking position
- Adapter for connecting electric tools
- Automatic switching on / off
- Sturdy bumper
- Accessory storage on the device
- Work with power tools
- Hobby room
- Entrance area
- Car interior cleaning
- Small amounts of water