Scrubber dryer B 150 R
The B 150 R for medium-sized areas from 3000 to 6000 m². The compact, battery-powered ride-on scrubber dryer is available in both a roller brush and disc head variant.
Due to the compact design, the battery-operated on-site scrubber is very agile and also achieves the widest-angled inner surfaces. Thanks to the eco! Efficiency level, water / energy consumption and noise can be significantly reduced. The machine is available in both a brush and disc head variant with various working widths (75cm - 90 cm working width). The brush speed can be adjusted as required by means of the FACT function. Color coding of the controls and EASY operation switches make handling considerably easier. All settings are accessible via the large color display. To improve the protection against malfunctions, the KIK system allows access rights to be granted. Hygienic and easy cleaning of the wastewater tank is possible thanks to the optionally available tank flushing system. The optional Auto-Fill feature also facilitates simple and time-saving filling of the fresh water tank. Loading device available as an option. This machine is available in a range of different configurations.
Features and benefits
- Equipment details freely selectable.
- Perfect adaptation of the machine to cleaning requirements.
- Efficient, sensible solution.
Innovative KIK system
- Increased security against incorrect operation.
- Reduction in service costs.
- Easy adjustment to individual cleaning tasks without demanding too much from the user.
- Automatic fresh water tank filling.
- Connect a fresh water hose and the filling stops automatically as soon as the tank is full.
4 batteries to choose from
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40 % longer run time per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thus ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels etc.).
Large colour display
- Clear display of the current program.
- Quick and easy setting changes possible.
Tank rinsing system
- Easy cleaning of the dirty water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% in comparison to cleaning with a conventional water hose.
- Better hygiene.
Built-in charger (optional)
- No separate charger required.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Adjustable for different battery types.
Dose detergent dosing unit (optional)
- Saves cleaning agent.
- Precise and uniform dosing (adjustable from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be replaced without the need to empty the fresh water tank.
- Simple handling thanks to clear control elements with colour-coding.
- Easy operation and shorter teach-in times.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||750 - 900|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||940 - 1060|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||150 / 150|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||4500|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3200|
|Brush speed (rpm)||600 - 1300|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||505 - 560|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 5|
|Rated input power (W)||2800|
|Traction motor (W)||2500|
|Waste container (l)||9|
|Current type (V)||36|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1790 x 910 x 1410|
- Roller brush
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery and built-in charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Integrated sweeping mechanism
- Sweeping function
- Solenoid valve
- 2-tank system
- Multi-storey car parks