Scrubber dryer B 200 R
The B 200 R with 200-litre tank is a very compact, battery-powered ride-on scrubber dryer which is available in both roller and disc brush variants.
Numerous innovations that are available as standard or as an option make our compact, battery-powered B 200 R ride-on scrubber dryer the ideal machine for cleaning interior surfaces up to 7,000 m². Several cleaning modes are available, in both a brush and disc head variant.with various woring widths available, the brush speed can be set as required to one of three levels using FACT. The operating concept, which has been kept extremely simple with the EASY operation switch, large colour display, colour-coded control elements and the KIK key system, are very effective at preventing erroneous operation. Our eco!efficiency mode saves energy and water and, at the same time, significantly reduces the operating noise. For quicker and more efficient filling of the 200-litre fresh water tank, the auto-fill function is available as an option. Other items available as options include the tank rinsing system for the hygienic cleaning of the dirty water tank, the cleaning agent dosing system Dose. This machine is available in a range of different configurations.
Features and benefits
Configurable machineEquipment details freely selectable. Perfect adaptation of the machine to cleaning requirements. Efficient, sensible solution.
Innovative KIK systemIncreased security against incorrect operation. Reduction in service costs. Easy adjustment to individual cleaning tasks without demanding too much from the user.
Auto-Fill (optional)Automatic fresh water tank filling. Connect fresh water hose and filling automatically stops when the tank is full.
4 batteries to choose from
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40 % longer run time per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thus ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels etc.).
Large colour display
- Clear display of the current program.
- Quick and easy setting changes possible.
Tank rinsing system (optional)
- Easy cleaning of the dirty water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% in comparison to cleaning with a conventional water hose.
- Better hygiene.
Built-in battery charger
- No separate charger required.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Adjustable for different battery types.
Dose detergent dosing unit (optional)
- Saves cleaning agent.
- Precise and uniform dosing (adjustable from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be replaced without the need to empty the fresh water tank.
- Simple handling thanks to clear control elements with colour-coding.
- Easy operation and shorter teach-in times.
|Working width, brush (mm)||750|
|Working width, vacuum (mm)||940|
|Fresh / waste water tank (l)||200 / 200|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||4500|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3200|
|Brush rotation speed (rpm)||600 - 1300|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||560|
|Motor rating (W)||2800|
|Waste Container (l)||7|
|Current type (V)||36|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||475|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1860 x 910 x 1410|
- Roller brush
- Traction drive
- Battery and charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Integrated sweeping attachment
- Pre-sweeping attachment
- Solenoid valve
- 2-tank system
- Multi-storey car parks