Scrubber Dryer B 120 W Dose
Our largest, most powerful walk-behind scrubber dryer, offering exceptional productivity and ease of use.
The B 120 W scrubber dryer offers new levels of convenience and productivity to the large walk-behind scrubber drier sector. With a large number of options available, the B 120 W can be tailored to perfectly suit different working environments. All models feature traction drive and automatic cleaning head and suction bar raising and lowering. Despite its high capacity, the B 120 is very compact, easy to operate and gives great visibility. The B 120 W features Kärcher’s unique KIK key system, which enables supervisors to set operating parameters for users, and interchangeable heads with crash protection to perfectly tailor the machine to different applications. A fantastic range of accessories includes on-board cleaning tool storage and an automatic tank cleaning system, all designed to increase productivity.
Features and benefits
4 batteries to choose from
- Battery types: maintenance-free 170Ah / 180Ah / 240Ah battery, as well as low-maintenance 180Ah battery.
- The charging curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adjusted to the various battery types.
- Extended battery life.
Automatic filling option
- Time-saving filling of the fresh water tank.
- Filling of the fresh water tank stops automatically when the tank is full.
The brush head and squeegee are automatically adjusted
- Brush head and squeegee are lowered automatically depending on the selected cleaning programme.
- The squeegee is automatically raised when reversing.
Brush head with rollers
- With integrated sweep bin for coarse particles (for protection against blockages on squeegees).
- Either with 75 cm or 90 cm working width.
- Water savings thanks to contra-rotating roller brushes.
- Simple to use.
- The basic functions are easily accessible via the programme selector switch.
- Quiet function and therefore optimal for noise sensitive areas (e.g. hospitals or hotels).
- Significantly reduced energy use and substantially longer battery runtime.
- Simple handling thanks to clear control elements with colour-coding.
- Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
Adjustable contact pressure of the brush
- Electrically adjustable contact pressure.
- Easy adjustment of the contact pressure.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation.
- Maximum speed can be preset.
Straight, curved or off-set squeegees
- Perfect suction on any floor.
- Types of squeegees: natural rubber or oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted (for sensitive floors), closed (rough floors).
|Working width, vacuum (mm)||1160|
|Fresh / waste water tank (l)||120 / 120|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||5400|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3240|
|Brush rotation speed (rpm)||600 / 1300|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||140 / 425|
|Current type (V/Hz)||100 / 240 / 50 / 60|
|Motor rating (W)||2200|
|Voltage, charger (V/Hz)||100 / 240 / 50 / 60|
|BatteryBattery (V/Ah)||36 / 240|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1653 x 910 x 1153|
|Sound level (dB(A))||69|
- Roller brush
- Traction drive
- 2-tank system