Scrubber Dryer B 120 W Dose
Our largest, most powerful walk-behind scrubber dryer, offering exceptional productivity and ease of use.
The B 120 W scrubber dryer offers new levels of convenience and productivity to the large walk-behind scrubber drier sector. With a large number of options available, the B 120 W can be tailored to perfectly suit different working environments. All models feature traction drive and automatic cleaning head and suction bar raising and lowering. Despite its high capacity, the B 120 is very compact, easy to operate and gives great visibility. The B 120 W features Kärcher’s unique KIK key system, which enables supervisors to set operating parameters for users, and interchangeable heads with crash protection to perfectly tailor the machine to different applications. A fantastic range of accessories includes on-board cleaning tool storage and an automatic tank cleaning system, all designed to increase productivity.
Features and benefits
4 batteries to choose fromBattery types: maintenance-free 170Ah / 180Ah / 240Ah battery, as well as low-maintenance 180Ah battery. The charging curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adjusted to the various battery types. Extended battery life.
Automatic filling optionTime-saving filling of the fresh water tank. Filling of the fresh water tank stops automatically when the tank is full.
The brush head and squeegee are automatically adjustedBrush head and squeegee are lowered automatically depending on the selected cleaning programme. The squeegee is automatically raised when reversing.
Brush head with rollers
- With integrated sweep bin for coarse particles (for protection against blockages on squeegees).
- Either with 75 cm or 90 cm working width.
- Water savings thanks to contra-rotating roller brushes.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Quiet function and therefore optimal for noise sensitive areas (e.g. hospitals or hotels).
- Significantly reduced energy use and substantially longer battery runtime.
- Simple handling thanks to clear control elements with colour-coding.
- Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
Adjustable contact pressure of the brush
- Electrically adjustable contact pressure.
- Easy adjustment of the contact pressure.
Powerful traction drive
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation.
- Maximum speed can be preset.
Straight, curved or off-set squeegees
- Perfect suction on any floor.
- Types of squeegees: natural rubber or oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted (for sensitive floors), closed (rough floors).
|Current type (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||1160|
|Max. Area Performance (m²/h)||5400|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3240|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||120 / 120|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||140 / 425|
|Brush speed (rpm)||600 / 1300|
|Rated input power (W)||2200|
|Voltage, charger (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Battery (V/Ah)||36 / 240|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||69|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1653 x 910 x 1153|
- Roller brush
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery charger