Single-disc machine BDP 43/450 C Adv
Very convenient and powerful high-speed machine with robust drive gear and motor. For polishing and cleaning.
The high-speed single disc machine from Kärcher is perfectly balanced with two robust aluminium bars and is ideal for thorough cleaning and polishing of hard and resilient floors. The wide handle enables easy handling, even for inexperienced users. A cable stub and extension cable ensure easy cable replacement.
Features and benefits
Storage for accessories
- Brush, second brush or accessories can be kept on the hook.
- Secure storage, even during transport.
- Rotatable cord hook, for easy unwinding of the cord. Also serves as cord strain relief and protects the socket plug connections.
Large wheels for excellent mobility
- Easy to transport, even over longer distances.
- Can easily be carried over stairs.
- Can also be transported in the parking position.
Handle can be completely folded down
- The Machine is easily stored.
- Compact design - ideal for cleaing inside a car
- Robust design with oval aluminium pipes and wide handle for good application of force and effortless operation.
High-performance motor and all-metal planet carrier
- Extremely robust and durable
- High torque for efficient working.
- Maintenance free.
Extensive range of accessories
- Accessories tailored to the application, e.g. various brushes, pad drive boards, different pads, suction unit, etc.
High-speed machine with 450 rpm
- Very quiet operation with high area coverage.
- For excellent polishing results.
- Can also be used in noise-sensitive areas (e.g. hotel, hospital or office).
Integrated power outlet
- For suction unit attachment to reduce dust development.
- No additional cord is required, which means more efficient cleaning.
|Working width (mm)||430|
|Working width, brush (mm)||430|
|Motor rating (W)||1760|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||42 / 46|
|Brush rotation speed (rpm)||450|
|Sound level (dB(A))||63|
|Current type (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||45.7|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||660 x 430 x 1180|
- Mains operationMains operationMains operationMains operation