Single-disc machine BDS 43/180 C Adv
The easy to use yet powerful single disc machine with large working width - ideal for an especially high area coverage.
The BDS 43/180 C Adv single disc machine is perfectly balanced with two robust aluminium bars and is ideal for thorough cleaning of hard and resilient floors and textile coverings, as well as for sanding parquet floors. With a 430 mm working width, powerful 1400 W motor and maintenance-free, all-metal gear box, the machine is a real all-rounder. The wide handle enables easy handling, even for inexperienced users. The optional tank can be easily removed for filling. It supports the contact pressure without having a negative impact on the weight of the machine. A cable stub and extension cable ensure easy cable replacement. (Cable included in the scope of delivery.)
Features and benefits
Storage for accessories
- Brush, second brush or accessories can be kept on the hook.
- Secure storage, even during transport.
- Rotatable cord hook, for easy unwinding of the cord. Also serves as cord strain relief and protects the socket plug connections.
Wide, ergonomically designed handle
- Low-fatigue operation.
- Two robust oval aluminium bars for good balance
Large wheels for excellent mobility
- Easy to transport, even over longer distances.
- Can also be carried over stairs.
- Can also be transported in the parking position.
Handle can be completely folded down
- The Machine is easily stored.
- Compact design - ideal for cleaing inside a car
High-performance motor and all-metal planet carrier
- Extremely robust and durable
- High torque for efficient working.
- Maintenance free.
Optional tank for the motor casing
- Central weight distribution, resulting in increased contact pressure while also being light to carry.
- Very good accessibility, rapid removal with handle. Can be filled at a water basin.
- With filling level display for continuous water level control.
Extensive range of accessories
- Accessories tailored to the application case, such as a tank, brushes in different degrees of hardness, pad drive board, different pads, microfibre pad, diamond pads, etc.
- Additional socket for dry vacuuming attachment
- Can also be used in noise-sensitive areas (e.g. hotel, hospital or office).
|Working width (mm)||430|
|Working height (mm)||90|
|Working width, brush (mm)||430|
|Motor rating (W)||850|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||38 / 43|
|Brush rotation speed (rpm)||180|
|Max. Area Performance (m²/h)||900|
|Sound level (dB(A))||65|
|Current type (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||43|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||660 x 430 x 1180|
- Tank optional, 10 l
- Mains operationMains operationMains operationMains operation