Industrial vacuum IVS 100/55
A generous 100-litre stainless steel container enables our IVS 100/55 super-class industrial vacuum to collect large quantities of heavy materials. The basic model comes with a 5.5 kW side channel blower.
IVS 100/55: this super-class industrial vacuum impresses with a 5.5 kW side channel blower, IE2 energy efficiency and is designed for both mobile and stationary continuous operation for vacuuming large quantities of solids. Unlike machines by other manufacturers, the IVS 100/55 can be operated at a 16-amp industrial power socket, while most require double protection. This is due to the soft start-up function of the powerful three-phase motor, which reliably prevents undesirable peaks in power when starting the machine. The large, but still compact, star filter is M-approved and is cleaned by means of a horizontal filter shaker. In so doing, a gearbox ensures targeted power transmission and thus consistently good filter cleaning results. The vacuum cleaner's user-friendly concept is proven by numerous storage options for accessories on the machine, the set-down mechanism of the 100-litre stainless steel container and a useful (optional) remote control.
Features and benefits
Optional remote control
- Convenient, time-saving operation of the machine in a single forward movement.
- Optimal space utilisation: the vacuum cleaner can be stored in unused or safety areas.
Power-saving soft start
- Low starting current prevents power supply voltage dips.
- Low energy peaks ensure lower energy costs.
- Only low machine fuse protection necessary. (Up to 5.5 A,16 A fuse protection is sufficient.)
User-friendly machine handling
- Hose hook and accessory storage ensure fast tool access and tidy storage.
- Integrated cable hook for secure cable storage.
- All hooks can be hung freely on the machine via a clip system.
User-friendly set-down mechanism
- Easy and time-saving container removal directly on the handle.
- The practical container handle serves as an aid for pulling and pushing the machine to the emptying point.
- Large industrial rollers ensure maximum mobility even on uneven floors and under heavy load.
Horizontal operation of filter cleaning system
- The handle for manual filter cleaning is located at a convenient operating height and makes working comfortable.
- Regardless of the amount of force applied by the user, a gearbox ensures consistent cleaning results.
- Longer filter downtime due to more frequent filter cleaning and metered power transmission to the filter.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||138 / 500|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||250 / 25|
|Container content (l)||100|
|Container material||Stainless steel|
|Rated input power (kW)||5.5|
|Filter area (m²)||2.2|
|Nominal size||ID 70|
|Accessory nominal size||ID 70 ID 50|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||77|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||145|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||157|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1202 x 771 x 1470|
- Accessories included with machine: no
- Container emptying: Set down chassis