Parts cleaner PC 60/130 T
Automatic, solvent-free parts cleaner
Kärcher’s PC 60/130 T is a fully automatic, top-loading parts cleaner that minimizes operator costs and time. The machine uses only water and alkaline detergents and is designed to provide thorough cleaning and long life, even in harsh operating environments. The 60/130 offers exceptional cleaning performance and because no solvents are used, is safer for operators and the environment.The top-loading PC 60/130 T is a fully automatic parts cleaner for parts up to 600 mm in diameter, 310 mm in height and with a maximum weight of 130 kg. The parts are cleaned with three-dimensionally arranged flat jet nozzles with the use of solvent-free, water-based, warmed Kärcher cleaning agent. The parts rotate during cleaning on an electrically powered rotary basket. The PC 60/130 T parts cleaner offers numerous practical details, for example, an integrated small parts drawer, which reliably collects loose parts and coarse dirt particles.
Features and benefits
Stainless steel structure (1.4301)
- No corrosion of the device
Automatic parts cleaners
- Robust and high-quality: all stainless steel design; with three-dimensional nozzle system for excellent cleaning results.
- For light or stubborn dirt: Kärcher has the right detergent.
Device stands on 4 industrial rollers
- The device is mobile and can be moved conveniently from A to B.
Large loading capacity and lowered loading edge
- Easy loading and unloading.
- Even large parts can be cleaned easily.
Constant speed of the wash basket thanks to electric drive with integrated overload protection
- For uniform cleaning results.
- If blockages or overloading of the rotary basket occur, the drive motor is switched off.
Oil separator available (optional)
- To extend the service life of the cleaning agent
Cleaning controlled by timer (30 minutes)
- Optimisation of the work process.
Water-based cleaning (without solvents)
- No toxic vapours.
- Environmentally friendly.
- No adverse health effects.
- Protects the heating and pump against dry running.
- Protects the pump against dry running.
|Pressure (bar/MPa)||1.5 / 0.15|
|Flow Rate (l/h)||4500|
|Power rating (kW)||5.5|
|Working diameter (mm)||600|
|Usable height (mm)||310|
|Housing/Frame||Stainless steel (1.4301)|
|Heating output (kW)||4.5|
|Temperature (°C)||max. 80|
|Adjustable cleaning time (min.)||1 / 30|
|Load capacity (kg)||130|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||65|
|Tank capacity (l)||100|
|Number of current phases (Ph)||3|
|Dimensions (D x W x H) (mm)||1080 x 1000 x 1250|
- Operating hour meter
- Containment ring (stainless steel, for rotating plate)
- Caster wheels, 2 lockable
- Timer for cleaning cycle
- Water level control