Vacuum sweeper KM 120/250 R LPG Classic
The KM 120/250 R LPG Classic is an entry-level machine in the industrial sweepers class. Its eco-friendly gas operation (LPG) enables the machine to be used inside.
Our first industrial sweeper in the Classic range, featuring eco-friendly, low-emission and economic gas operation (LPG): the KM 120/250 R LPG Classic is therefore also suitable for use indoors. Thanks to its robustness and various equipment features, it is also prepared for even the harshest conditions in extremely dusty environments. Its brushes adapt perfectly to the ground surface and ensure optimum cleaning results, while the clever dustpan principle effortlessly removes fine and coarse waste equally effectively, preventing the dispersion of dust. The basic equipment also includes a resistant pocket filter with vibration motor for cleaning the filter, along with a large waste container with convenient hydraulic high container emptying. Ideal for use in construction companies, the metalworking industry and foundries.
Features and benefits
Robust design of the machine for safe workPermits applications in extreme external conditions. Leads to longer service life of components and machine. Standard flashing beacon increases safety for user and environment.
Large-area pocket filter with vibration motorThe large filter area guarantees dust-free work. Effective filter cleaning by means of vibrating motor. Suitable for particularly large quantities of dust.
Simple operation, maintenance and servicingSimple technology with tried-and-tested components. Easy access to engine compartment permits fast, simple servicing and maintenance. Main sweeper roller and pocket filter can be replaced without tools.
- Guarantees good cleaning results also with fine waste.
- Effortless pick-up of coarse waste.
- Low dust production.
Flexible Footprint System
- Excellent sweeping results.
- Low brush wear.
- Optimal adaptation of brushes to different ground/surfaces.
Hydraulic high container emptying
- Simple and safe emptying of waste.
- Convenient tipping up to 1.42 metres.
Hydraulic rear-wheel drive with solid rubber tyres
- High agility and simple handling also in confined spaces.
- Allows safe passage over pointed objects made from metal or glass.
- Solid rubber tyres rule out tyres going flat.
|Drive||4-stroke LPG engine / Kubota|
|Drive – power (kW)||17.5|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||10800|
|Working width (mm)||900|
|Working width with 1 side brush (mm)||1200|
|Working width with 2 side brushes (mm)||1500|
|Waste container (l)||250|
|Hill climbing ability (%)||18|
|Operating speed (km/h)||9|
|Filter area (m²)||6|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||2082 x 1250 x 1450|
- pocket filter
- Manual filter cleaning system
- Traction drive, hydraulic
- Adjustable roller brush
- Floating main roller brush
- Power steering
- Adjustable suction power
- Dustpan principle
- Travel drive - forward
- Travel drive, reverse
- Hydraulic container lift
- Outdoor applications
- Indoor applications
- Operating hour meter
- Sweep function (can be switched off)
- Wheels, solid rubber
- Side brush swings out automatically
- Ideal for companies in the construction sector, metalworking industry and foundries
- Suitable for use in production halls, warehouses, logistics buildings and heavy industry facilities
- Also for applications in open halls, external warehouses, loading bays and on construction sites