Our employees are our most valuable asset: they contribute to our company’s success by working with the utmost commitment every day. But top-class performance is only possible when your professional and personal circumstances are conducive to this, which is why we support our employees with a wide range of attractive benefits, both day-to-day and at every stage of life. Discover what we can offer.
Health & welfare
Eligibility for the benefits (except 401K) described below is the first of the month following date of hire.
Karcher’s robust benefit package for all regular full-time employees includes the following company sponsored programs:
- Medical (3 plan designs to choose from)
- Dental (2 plan designs to choose from)
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Optional Term Life covering employees and dependents
- Life Events Legal Shield
- Identity Theft Shield
Additionally, Karcher’s benefit package includes the following company paid benefits:
- Basic Life AD&D. Kärcher provides a benefit that is 1 times your annual compensation to a maximum of $250,000.
- Disability. Kärcher provides both Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage which replaces a portion of your income if you are unable to work due to pregnancy or serious health condition.
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) The EAP benefit is designed to offer you numerous ways to maintain your health, well-being and sense of security.
Karcher is committed to the Health and Wellness of employees. Regardless of your family status, your interests in life, or the type of job you have, few things are as important as your health. Protecting employee’s health helps keep us productive and successful.
Wellness initiatives vary somewhat from one Karcher location to another Kärcher location. Some of the current wellness initiatives that Karcher offers are: walking programs, Taekwondo, Yoga, Zumba, Boot camp, Body Blast, Beginner Fit, nutritional classes, EAP Seminars, reduced rate gym memberships, sponsored local running events, annual weight management challenge, on-site flu clinics and tobacco cessation assistance.
Financial plan benefits
- 401(K) Savings Plan – You are eligible to participate in the 401(K) Savings Plan the first of the month following 3 months of employment. You may contribute to the plan through traditional pre-tax payroll contributions or ROTH contributions, or a combination of both. Kärcher will match 100% of your contributions up to 4%. All contributions are vested immediately.
- Vacation Time
- An average of 11 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement – up to $5250 per year.