KärcherCarpetExpert ICapsol RM 768 OA 62960260 https://www.kaercher.com/us/professional/cleaning-detergents/professional/carpet-extractors/carpetexpert-icapsol-rm-768-oa-62960260.html Powerful dry foam carpet cleaner with odor eliminators. The encapsulation technology surrounds dirt and then dries for quick and easy removal with a vacuum.
CarpetExpert ICapsol RM 768 OA
Powerful dry foam carpet cleaner with odor eliminators. The encapsulation technology surrounds dirt and then dries for quick and easy removal with a vacuum.
- With integrated odour eliminator. Effectively removes unpleasant odours such as sweat, urine, nicotine, etc.
- Very short drying time (just 20-120 minutes).
- iCapsol technology: no rinsing required, so surfaces are soon dry again
- Dissolves oil, grease and mineral stains
- Particularly suitable for carpet cleaners with a brush or pad system
- Gentle cleaning action
- Free from bleaching agents
- Improves floor hygiene
- Pleasant, fresh fragrance
Warnings and safety recommendations according to EC Directives
- H315 Causes skin irritation
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332 + P313 If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337 + P313 If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P302 + P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- Textile surfaces
CarpetExpert ICapsol RM 768 OA is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by PJay from sticky residue I bought this product for encapsulation carpet cleaning, not happy with it at all. it leaves a sticky residue and according to my knowledge encapsulation liquid is supposed crystalise so the dirt can be vacuumed up after it is dry. left some of it in a cup to dry just became sticky not flakey like crystal. Please go and read up on Encap products. this product icapsol is like a normal cheap carpet shampoo just much more expensive and not worth the money.
Date published: 2019-10-14