Walk-behind floor scrubber B 40 C/W (roller)
The B 40 C/W walk-behind scrubber has a host of technical refinements and innovations for the primary purpose of making work as simple and convenient as possible.
The B 40 C with brush assist and W with traction drive scrubbers feature: a 10.6 gallon fresh and recovery tank-in-tank design, interchangeable modular disc or cylindrical roller scrubbing heads, 33.5” vacuum squeegee and Kärcher’s Intelligent Key system. The KIK system enables the facility manager to create a unique cleaning profile, making it easier to train users and operate the scrubber. KIK is used to set varying levels of authorized access by means of color-coded keys; yellow, grey and red; for operators, facility managers and technicians, respectively. Facility managers can set parameters such as travel speed, brush speed, motor output or cleaning solution output to suit the needs of the cleaning task. An operator’s key carries out the pre-determined settings, needing only to select their desired cleaning program from a rotary knob. As a result, only the required amount of energy and cleaning agent is used.
Features and benefits
3 batteries to choose from
- Battery types: maintenance-free 70 Ah (C5), low-maintenance 80 Ah (C5) or maintenance-free 105 Ah (C5). Also available as a mains-operated version.
- The charging curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adjusted to the various battery types.
- For a long battery life.
- Time-saving filling of the fresh water tank.
- Filling via the fresh water hose stops automatically when the tank is full.
Brush head with rollers
- With 45 or 55 cm working width.
- High contact pressure for perfect cleaning results.
- Perfect for structured surfaces.
- Simple to use.
- The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch.
- For significantly reduced energy consumption and substantially longer battery runtime.
- The eco!efficiency mode is extra quiet and optimal for noise-sensitive areas (e.g. hospitals or hotels).
- Simple handling thanks to clear control elements with colour-coding.
- Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
- Optionally with traction drive. Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation.
- The maximum speed can be preset.
Individually configurable device
- Brush heads, squeegees, mains or battery operation and additional equipment details are freely selectable.
- Perfect adaptation of the machine to cleaning requirements.
- Efficient solution
Innovative KIK system
- Yellow key for operators, grey key for supervisors.
- Every key can be individually set to the language of the operator.
- Reduced service costs thanks to less operating error.
- With integrated sweep bin for coarse particles.
- Protection against blockages on the squeegee. For perfect suction.
|Brush working width (in)||18 / 22|
|Vacuum working width (in)||33.5|
|Fresh / waste water tank (gal)||10.6 / 10.6|
|Max. area performance||18300|
|Brush speed (rpm)||1200|
|Amps (W)||max. 1300|
|Traction motor (W)||130|
|Weight without battery (lbs)||191.8|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (in)||49.45 x 24.45 x 44.96|
- Roller brush
- Pre-sweeping attachment
- Tank-in-tank system
B 40 W Bp, Traction drive base unit with 105 Ah batteries (cleaning head sold separately)
B 40 W Bp, Traction drive base unit with 138 Ah AGM batteries (cleaning head sold separately)
B 40 C Bp, Brush assist base unit with 105 Ah batteries (cleaning head sold separately)
B 40 C Bp, Brush assist base unit with 138 Ah AGM batteries (cleaning head sold separately)
B 40 W Bp, 10.6 Gallon Scrubber with 105 Ah Low Maintenance Batteries, R55 Scrub Deck
B 40 W Bp, 10.6 Gallon Scrubber with 138 Ah AGM Batteries, R55 Scrub Deck