Hot Water Pressure Washer HDS Super Class
Our medium and super class hot water pressure washers are rugged, simple to operate, and feature a unique ECO mode that automatically adjusts to the most economical temperature range.
Our medium and super class hot water pressure washers boast impressive features. They are environmentally friendly and efficient thanks to the Eco mode, a service switch for adjustment of water hardness, turbo fan, precise detergent dosage, optimized burner technology and high pump efficiency. Accessories are optimized for specific applications to suit customer needs. A central, clearly arranged control panel designed for intuitive operation, spray lance holder, and LED displays make this a user-friendly unit. Large rubber-tired wheels, swivel casters, ergonomic push handles, forklift lifting points, lashing rings and a tilting aid provide mobility and easy transport. Flue gas monitoring, a corrosion-proof chassis, machine protector system, and three-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons and heat-resistant flue outlet guarantee safety and reliability, and easy access to components makes this unit service friendly. A service switch can even call up operating data for troubleshooting.
Features and benefits
- Roomy storage compartment for cleaning agents, gloves and tools.
- Within easy reach for left-handed or right-handed users and ideal for two-lance operation.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Clearly arranged centrally at the control panel (HDS 13/20)
- Fuel, cleaning agent, system maintenance indicators.
- Integrated operating hours counter.
|Power supply (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 208 - 240 / 60|
|Flow rate (GPM)||2.4 - 5|
|Operating pressure (PSI)||460 - 3000|
|Connected load (A)||30|
|Power rating (HP)||11|
|Operating temp. max (°F)||86|
|Ship Weight (with accessories) (lbs)||392|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (in)||52.5 x 29.5 x 41.5|
- Low fuel cut-out
- Exhaust gas temperature limiter
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- Infinitely variable pressure and water flow control on the unit
- Pressure switch control
- Dry run protection
- Low-speed 4-pole motor
- Steam mode
- Power nozzle
- SDS system
- Scale inhibitor
- Two detergent tanks
- Vehicle cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Façade cleaning
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.
HDS 5.0/30-4S Eb
208-240V / 3ph
HDS 5.0-30-4S Ec
460-480V / 3ph