Hard floor cleaner FC 5 Premium
Includes spare pair of rollers, Universal Cleaner and detergent sample: the FC 5 Premium floor cleaner with microfibre rollers and 2-in-1 function for wiping and vacuuming in a single step.
Effortless wiping without vacuuming beforehand: the FC 5 Premium floor cleaner makes it possible. Thanks to its practical 2-in-1 function, wet and dry dirt can be cleaned and suctioned away in a single step. The rotating, automatically dampened microfibre rollers always stay fresh and ready for use as the self-cleaning function continuously carries the water-dirt mixture away from the rollers via suction. The Premium version also includes a spare pair of rollers, 500 ml of Universal Cleaner and a 30 ml sample of the wooden floor cleaner. In addition, the FC 5 also uses up to 85% less water than conventional methods and impresses with a superior cleaning performance. The FC 5 can be used on all stone, wooden or plastic hard floors.
Features and benefits
2-in-1 functionWiping without vacuuming beforehand by picking up wet and dry dirt, as well as hairs, in a single step.
Self-cleaning function through automatic removal of dirt from the rollersContinuously clean rollers for best cleaning results. Floors dry in less than 2 minutes thanks to the low residual moisture.
High-quality microfibre rollersMounting and removing the microfibre rollers is quick and easy. Machine washable at up to 60°C.
Innovative drive concept
- With forward rotating rollers, the machine moves across the floor almost by itself – for effortless cleaning.
Cleaning head with a flexible hinge
- Easy to clean under furniture.
- Easy to navigate around objects.
- Cleaning right up to the edge – for excellent results in corners and on edges.
Easy-to-remove two-tank system
- The fresh water tank can easily be filled under the tap.
- Hygienic removal and emptying of the dirty water tank without coming into contact with dirt.
Cleaning and parking station
- Perfect for easily cleaning dirty rollers.
- Convenient storage and stowage of the machine.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Rated input power / Amps (W)||max. 460|
|Power (W)||max. 460|
|Area performance per tank filling (m²)||approx. 60|
|Fresh water tank capacity (ml)||400|
|Dirty water tank capacity (ml)||200|
|Roller working width (mm)||300|
|Floor drying time (min)||approx. 2|
|Cleaning station volume (ml)||200|
|Cable length (m)||7|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||4.6|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||7|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||320 x 270 x 1220|
|--||* The Kärcher floor cleaner achieves up to 20 per cent better cleaning performance compared to a conventional mop with wiping cloth cover in the “Wiping” test category. Refers to average test results in cleaning efficiency, dirt pick-up and edge cleaning.|
- 2-tank system
- Pair of universal rollers, yellow
- Pair of universal rollers, grey
- Floor cleaning and care wood sealed RM 534 30 ml
- Floor cleaning Universal RM 536 500 ml
- Cleaning and parking station with roller storage
- On all hard floors, such as parquet, laminate, cork, stone, linoleum or PVC
- For hygienic cleaning jobs in all areas (e.g. toilet, kitchen, bathroom, etc.)
- For fast and effortless wet cleaning of hard floors
- Also suitable for sealed, oiled and waxed parquet