Handheld vacuum cleaner VC 5
Small but strong: The bagless Kärcher VC 5 handheld vacuum cleaner can be stored in the smallest spaces, yet cleans just as thoroughly as a canister vacuum cleaner.
The exceptional VC 5 by Kärcher proves that a vacuum cleaner does not have to be large to be powerful. Despite its small size, the handheld vacuum cleaner dazzles with its unique cleaning performance that effortlessly puts it on a par with large canister devices. Thanks to its patented triple-telescope system, the device can be reduced to half its size. Simply press a button and push together – the vacuum cleaner is one of the most compact in the world and can be stored in even the smallest household. The VC 5 owes its strong performance to its switchable Kärcher dry floor nozzle with flexible joint. The nozzle was developed specially for this device and has low power consumption, using its particularly compact design and special air channel to produce maximum power. A further highlight is the bagless filter system with integrated filter cleaning, which saves on expensive replacement filter bags. The filter box can be removed easily, ensuring rapid filter emptying. The VC 5 is a little powerhouse with extremely high performance.
Features and benefits
Triple-telescopic suction tubeThe device can be reduced to half its size at the push of a button. Easily stored in the smallest of spaces. Individual size adjustment.
Switchable dry floor nozzle with flexible jointExcellent cleaning performance like large canister vacuum cleaners. Excellent manoeuvrability and easy to clean under furniture.
Three-stage bagless filter systemNo need to buy replacement filter bags. Reliable dirt absorption in the device.
Two-stage filter cleaning function
- Automatic filter cleaning when the filter cover is opened.
Removable filter box
- Removing the filter from the device is extremely easy.
- Quick and easy filter emptying.
Magnetic parking position
- Quick and secure device parking during working interruptions.
- Compact transportation of the device.
Four-stage power control
- The power can be adjusted quickly and easily to suit the particular application.
Detachable floor nozzle
- Option to attach additional accessories for ideal cleaning in every area of the home.
2 cable hooks with quick-release function
- Cable allows for space-saving storage on the rear of device and easy removal thanks to the rotating hook design.
|Vacuum Cleaner Type||Vacuum cleaner, bagless|
|Operating radius (m)||8.5|
|Sound power level (dB(A))||77|
|Cable length (m)||7.5|
|Current type (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||3.2|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||3.8|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||182 x 261 x 621|
- Switchable dry floor nozzle, with flexible joint
- Removable filter box, with main and long-life filter
- Filter cleaning function, for main and long-life filter
- HEPA filter, HEPA hygiene filter (EN 1882:1998)
- Parking position, with a magnet
- Power control, with 4 power levels
- Upholstery nozzle
- Soft grip handle
- 2 cable hooks, with quick removal function
- Telescopic suction tube
- Hard floors
- Textile surfaces