High pressure washer HD 801 B
Entry-level cold water high-pressure cleaner with combustion engine for cleaning sites where no power supply is available and special tubular frame even for rough cleaning actions.
Compact, horizontal petrol-powered cold water high-pressure cleaner for go-anywhere applications independent of an electricity supply. The neat engine-pump assembly is mounted in a rugged, mobile tubular steel frame. The unit's compact dimensions ensure trouble-free transportation between sites. Its single cylinder four-stroke air-cooled engine is easily started with the pull starter. The pump's brass cylinder head and stainless-steel valves are designed for tough professional applications and ensure a long service life. Infinitely variable control of pressure and water flow enables jet to be ideally matched to different cleaning tasks. Similarly, infinitely variable detergent metering ensures exactly the right concentration for the job and therefore helps reduce chemical consumption. A built-in safety valve reliably protects the unit against excessively high pressures. The thermal sensor on the pump's cylinder head shuts down the engine automatically if the temperature exceeds a certain limit during closed circuit operation (with the trigger gun closed). Accessory holders on the handles and frame keep everything tidily stowed and ready for instant use. Pneumatic wheels ensure easy handling and manoeuvrability, even in difficult terrain.
Features and benefits
- With its brass cylinder heads, the 3-piston axial-piston motor unit ensures an exceptionally long service life.
- Kärcher direct-drive high-pressure pumps ensure the best possible performance data and dependable operation.
- Honda or Yanmar motors ensure a long service life.
- Diverse performance classes for optimal use.
- Suitable for stand-alone use, independent of power supply.
Optimum ease of use
- Automatic motor shutoff with low oil level.
- Decreasing speed during idle mode reduces operating noise and increases service life (HD 1050).
- Pneumatic tyres for easy manoeuvrability.
- Balanced centre of gravity and ergonomic design.
|Flow rate (l/h)||650|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||150 / 15|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||160 / 16|
|Motor type||GX 160 / gasoline|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1044 x 542 x 662|
- Spray gun, Extended high-pressure trigger gun
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 550 mm
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Anti-twist system (AVS)