Vacuum sweeper KM 125/130 R D+KSSB
The diesel-powered KM 125/130 R D+KSSB ride-on sweeper with revolutionary sweeping crescent side brushes, Tact filter cleaning and automatic correction of the main sweeper roller depending on wear and tear.
Save yourself the effort in future of sweeping out corners by hand: our diesel-powered KM 125/130 R D+KSSB ride-on vacuum sweeper makes this tedious extra task redundant. Thanks to the sweeping crescent side brush, a patented Kärcher innovation, you can sweep out corners conveniently and quickly with just a single pass. The machine offers other convenient patents and equipment features like electrohydraulic high container emptying, fully automatic Tact filter cleaning for virtually dust-free cleaning, and the Kärcher Intelligent Key System, which allows you to assign different rights to different users. The main sweeper roller, which is positioned between the rear wheels, not only allows obstacles to be driven over, it is also adjusted in height automatically depending on wear and tear using the "Teach System". Moreover, it is very easy to access owing to its location. Three different contact pressures can be selected, depending on the level of dirt and the ground surface. And last but not least, the multifunctional display shows you the contact pressure selected and the level of wear and tear on the roller.
Features and benefits
Sweeping crescent side brush
- No more tedious sweeping by hand.
- Cleans in corners in a single pass.
- Removes the need for manual pre-cleaning or multiple passes, thereby saving on costs.
Innovative, highly effective and automatic Tact filter cleaning system
- Consistently clean pores for an optimal cleaning result.
- Automatic cleaning.
- Filter elements with 4x performance.
- Automatic roller brush correction according to wear.
- Three contact pressures selectable at the push of a button.
- Less wear and tear in Eco mode.
Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Programmable in 28 different languages.
- Assignment of user rights for machine settings.
- Machine can only be operated with Kärcher Intelligent Key.
Roller brush on rear axle
- Easier to drive over high kerbs.
- Easy roller brush access, brush roller replacement in less than 5 minutes.
- Roller brush can be checked within seconds.
- Machine data is shown on the display (e.g. main sweeper roller wear display).
- Colour coding.
- EASY Operation switch for machine start, transport and sweeping function.
Power Plus concept
- Excess power generated in motion is transferred to a battery.
- When driving uphill, the additional power is used for the motor.
|Drive– performance (kW)||6.5|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||10000|
|Max. area performance with 2 side brushes (m²/h)||13600|
|Working width (mm)||880|
|Working width with 1 side brush (mm)||1250|
|Working width with two side brushes (mm)||1700|
|Waste container (l)||130|
|Climbing ability (%)||12|
|Working speed (km/h)||8|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||704.1|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||705.1|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1800 x 1500 x 1450|
- Filter cleaning automatic
- Powerful traction drive, Hydraulic
- Coarse dirt flap
- Overhead sweeping principle
- Forwards traction drive
- Backwards traction drive
- Hydr. high dump
- Outdoor use
- Indoor use
- Battery indicator
- Elapsed time counter
- Sweeping function, can be switched off
- Wheels, pneumatic
- Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Start-Stop System
- Teach System
- Sweeping crescent side brush
- Automatic wear adjustment of the main sweeper roller
- Tact filter cleaning
- Multifunctional display
- Individual user languages/user rights
- Shared service concept
- Home Base fastening option
- Main sweeper roller on rear axle
- Dynamic Sweeping
- Car parks
- Production systems
- Logistics areas
- Storage areas